Search results

1. P

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Well,i think you look fabulous and although some of your progress may be swelling i think you look much boobier (is there such a word).Keep it up or would it be better to hope they sag down lol. Dave xx
  2. P

Cheryls Picture page.

What fabulous growth.Im realy impressed.Im suprised you dont want to lactate.That would be my dream state.Looks like the sky is the limit for you. Dave
  3. P

Matts Progress

They are looking SWELL Matt lol.Sorry about the pun!I am on the same journey as you and ultimately would like to end up with D cups.Take me years but i love the journey.Take care . Dave ;)
  4. P

Growing steadily

Hi I havent posted many photos but i took a couple yesterday.I think my breasts are growing steadily and i thought you might like to see the results.What i have noticed is that if i walk around and do small jobs my swelling seems to increase and they stay lovely and tender for the rest of the...
  5. P

Starter photos for Pukkajames

Hi Jinger Thanks for the interest.Ialso take a couple of hot showers a day and direct the jet of water at high temperature around my breasts.Very stimulating!They look very red afterwards but i have been advised that it can help in enlarging "The Girls".I also massage them with skin lotion...
  6. P

Starter photos for Pukkajames

Hi I am going to try to post some photos AGAIN!I am an idiot on the puter so tried to enter monster size files before which would have sunk the Titanic ! I have been pumping with the large cups for about 10 days and think i can detect a slight difference.Maybe i will post some more...
  7. P

Big Mama Rees

H i Thanks for letting me know the inner circumferences whichnisthe one that counts.Just about to order a pair of cones but was undecided which ones to choose.I have been using a pair of funnels with a vacuvin valve on the end to pumpwith but i have now filled these out.Looking forward...