Search results

1. I

Is 2hours a day enough??

Thank you, your daughter is so lucky. Even though shes been doing it for a year ive only been doing it for 4 months and haven't noticed any permanent growth :( Do you mind telling me does your daughter do anything else apart from noogle, like supplements or? You might help me because i may be...
  2. I

Is 2hours a day enough??

Hiyaa, I was just curious whether 2 hours a day is enough in order to gain permanent growth?? ive been noogling for about 4 months and see no growth at all! :( I dont take any supplements, i just use the noogleberry. Does anyone else only do 2 hours or less a day and have still gained permanent...
  3. I

took a break?

Im so glad to hear this, thank you im currently noogling now ah i missed it lol :)
  4. I

took a break?

Hiya ive been noogling for 3 months but i had to take a break for 10 days from it and starting agen tomro, im just wondering does this mean that ive started from stage one agen? i hope not :( because i had many reasons i couldnt avoid to take a break? Thanks
  5. I

How much do you plan to grow?

Thank you for your encouragement i hope so.. Because i get great swelling, my breasts are full B's after i noogle for an hour so i really hope that can become permanent. Thanks agen :)
  6. I

How much do you plan to grow?

Right now im an 30AA or 30A, have been noogling nearly 3 months now, dont take any other supplements but havent got any permanent growth so far :((, I would love to be a 30C or 32C, i just hope just noogleing is enough :( becuz right now im really discouraged..
  7. I

supplements!

I think im just going to stick with massage and the noogleberry, im way too scared to try anything else! :)
  8. I

supplements!

ok then, thank you so much :)
  9. I

supplements!

Thank u for ur reply agen helped alot. Do i take the bovine ovary in a form of a pill or? And how long do i take it for and how many a day is right for me ? Sorry i tried researching this but didnt find any info on these questions. and i live in the UK i dont know if u do also but wer do i get...
  10. I

supplements!

oh thank you so much i feel so relived now because i got abit worried. Thank you agen for ur help :)
  11. I

supplements!

I just wanted to ask one more thing, today I did 3 hours of noogle, i did 2 about 4 hours a go and i just did one how now, and i get like a pulling feeling on my breasts it hurts a little abit but not too much, has this happened to u before. I make sure i never over pump so i dont know why this...
  12. I

supplements!

No dont worry about discouraging me, i was scared to start off with and just wanted someones experience and uve had loads so thank you so much uve helped me alot! xx
  13. I

supplements!

Thank you soo muchh!! Id love to get bigger breast, im an A right now and would love to be a C by the summer but ofcourse i am taking it slow and havent taken any supplements becuz im too scared but thank u soo much your reply helped alot! :)
  14. I

supplements!

hi everyone, i was thinking of taking some supplements with my noogling but i dont kno which ones to take, which is the most effective and if they have any side effects? Im only 18 and im scared i will get bad side effects from any herbs/pills Thank you
  15. I

??

No this isnt it, its just one post that others just reply on, its not different pages for each person? Thank you
  16. I

??

Hi every1, about a month ago i saw this post that I think Lucy made about asking people about their stats however its not the topic thats on this page its another one that also states how long everyone has been noogling for and i cant find it anymore? I asked Lucy but she couldnt find it...
  17. I

answer please?

Ive been noogling for about a month now i started with the medium cups and now i fill the large cups all the way, but im not seeing any permanent results, should this be happening ? becuz i thought i would need some permanent growth for my breasts to fill the large cups? thank you :)
  18. I

Is it possible to get permanent growth with just the noogleberry?

Hi! I just have one question, isit possible to get permanent growth withput any other supplements because i admit im very scared to take any pills or herbs? Thanks
  19. I

Is this enough??

Yes, this helped me alot thank you! :)