Search results

1. F

thin guy starting from scratch

Back to pumping ! M cups were filled some years ago, now past 2/3 of L and slowly filling them, then finishing my routine with a few minutes of blue "120 ml" cups (I would have ordered contoured XL from NB but they were discontinued and I don't need the more expensive airlock ones since I...
  2. F

Good bye

I agree. There are some old hairy creeps, who need to get fit and look better instead of posting photos of fat cow udder ready to fill a bucket of milk. I am a man with almost hairless torso (very easy to shave a few small patches of thin hair) , but I've never felt like competing with women. I...
  3. F

Male Interested in Noogling

Hello, I got some permanent growth that remained after about 4 years of stopping except for a few days a year. I did not reach my target size, and, stopped because of other problems. My boobs are needed by a feminine alternative persona, that I discovered in my late 20's/early 30's, sharing my...
  4. F

Enough pressure ? No inflation !!

Hello, it may take months to keep swelling for a day. Having started with M cups, now I use L. I was too shy to order CL but will get them one day since they will be more comfortable. I believe large cups increase breast diameter before length increase can happen, so your limit will hopefully...
  5. F

My Accidental Breasts

Nice job! will you build it into a 5.25" drive bay so it can be used in a computer, then add webcam monitor for skin color to avoid pumping too hard? (i.e. automatically open air valve if skin becomes purple).
  6. F

my new curves

Still noogling a bit, but no more than three times a week. No longer using medium cups, filling them became too easy. To avoid farting at start, pumped one breast at a time using airlocks for a few weeks, then cups became air tight enough to start with both on.
  7. F

Male Breast enhancement

Re: My Progress Male Breast enhancement Salut, j'aimerais en savoir un peu plus sur les capsules de PM, est-ce que tu as eu effets secondaires indésirables ? Et est-ce que ça fait grandir aussi les aréoles ? Je pompe (pas assez régulièrement) depuis 2011, sans rien prendre d'autre, mes seins on...
  8. F

Male Breast enhancement

Re: My Progress Male Breast enhancement Hello, nice boob job ! Do you crossdress or wear women's sportswear ? You have enough to fill the chest part of some dresses and tops designed for women, then clothing lifestyle becomes more interesting than boring men's fashion (but beware of shopping...
  9. F

A little help in choosing the right cups size?

Hi Lila! L should be the right size.After using M for a long time, I grew to 36B, then switched to L cups which stay in place easily.
  10. F

Summer's Tale

Beware of noogling marathons ! I would not wait until my ribcage is sore. ON my early days of noogling, I bruised my underboob skin against a rib and it took more than a week to heal. Regarding the uselessness of bras, there have been some medical studies with young athletic women who stopped...
  11. F

Larges cups to narrow, xxls too big :(

Yes, it looks the XL with base diameter being only one cm larger than L will not fit much better. You may be stuck with XXL one at a time. NB should make new XLs with one more cm base diameter that would better fit halfway between L and XXL (current L/XL/XXL = 13/14/18).
  12. F

my new curves

No big news of growth, stopped noogling for weeks last year, then went back to about one hour 5 days a week. But starting at 37 before noogling, it seems the base diameter has been enlarging faster than projection. Since the M cups are almost filled quite easily, spending more time into L cups...
  13. F

small but growing

From reading crossdressers.com forum, most of the marriages break after the closeted crossdressing husband came out to his wife all in one go, or she caught him, or their were in a "don't ask don't tell" relationship then he went too far without her approval or caring for her emotional comfort...
  14. F

new adult toys suggestion

A double headed dildo could be a great addition to the toys category, as it is the most versatile toy to enjoy alone or with a partner ;)
  15. F

BREAST QUESTIONS PLEASE HELP

Maybe you noogle your breasts too far apart, unlike girls who start growing them naturally at a young age where their chest is narrower than adult width? An accessory to keep cups at a fixed distance would be useful for CD's. Like fitting rings right behind the rims of cups, with short tapes...
  16. F

Men with nice breasts

Sorry, I did not find this thread back when quoting.
  17. F

Small noogle berry cups for sale

Did you sell them? I made the same mistake and can sell mine with tubing (will ship from France).
  18. F

Breast feel after pumping?

Mine feel full after noogling, and proudly tent my shirt/dress/tank top/sports bra; my nipples felt quite stretched in the first months then enlarged and got used to it.
  19. F

I'm new - think I got the wrong cup size?

Hi, the small cups that I got first too did not make strange shapes on my breasts :) They were quickly filled to the brim and ineffective, but helped to learn pumping safely. For creative shaping, someone posted pictures of breasts pumped with cups from yinyangchi, which could be emulated with...