Search results

1. B

anyone got any tips for me (before pics)and pm results

Yh i meant i bought xls before i tried pm so yh i need to get some xxls :)
  2. B

help me....

probably best to ask a doctor x hope it gets better :)
  3. B

Ashkat Beginning :)

:) you can definitely see a bit of swelling, good luck x
  4. B

i bought xl but havent used much because im so busy with college and exams iv just had time for the pm and l arginine Im guessing il need to get xxl though because looking at posts on here it seems most people using xl are d cups And since iv heard you can get a discount if u have 100...
  5. B

Roadrashes’ Pics!!!

Re: Roadrashes Pics!!! Do you tell your husband what he says upsets you because i know my bf says things that upsets me without realising then when i tell him how i feel hes really sorry n that he didnt know
  6. B

megan fox get a boob job?

i cant stand plastic sugery really especially on young women its stupid hey i know im increaseing my bust but its actually still my body growing them and i mean if u wanna be thinner = eat less wanna be toned= work out I think i could have my body how ever i want just with herbs and exercise.
  7. B

megan fox get a boob job?

actresses do get asked to pad their boobs for some parts though like angelina in tomb raider. because yh they dont normally look very big. But well if your parents let u get lipo when ur 12 i cant see why she wouldnt have got a boob job
  8. B

:) aaawww thankies when i took the pic n looked at it i was like thats not me no way n yh i saw lmao you r lucky he knows you use this site haha x
  9. B

^babygirl Haha um thanks... no thats all mine with a lil help from Pueraria mirifica unless someone like secretly gave me implants :s but they feel real still
  10. B

2months pm no big change from last photo but im still feeling growing pains Another thing i noticed that iv lost the flab from the tops of my arms funnily i was planning on getting a gym membership this month, not sure about my current weight but i havent been eating any less than normal...
  11. B

Re: anyone got any tips for me (before pics) :D thought id put up my current stats underbust 28in Bust 39in bra 32f so small f cup i know they dont look that big lol Nb not been able to use regularly due to alot going on with college exams etc but will really start using my nb properly when...
  12. B

Bunnys pic progress xxx

:D wow thanks x good luck with your nbe too yh compared with my start pics the results from just over a month pm are great when my college exams are out of the way im going to seriously start using nb! But im sure ill stick with pm its awesome
  13. B

Bunnys pic progress xxx

well i havent really been using the nb regularly so this is mainly results from pm i use ainterol pm 500mg caps 2 per day inbetween meals only been taking them 6wks and i just fit into a 32f(uk sizes run pretty small)
  14. B

Ready to start uploading pics!!! Feedback appreciated!

yh i want to try that too About the nipples iv seen some ppl on here suggest a bit of tape or plasters over them to stop nipples enlarging maybe try that
  15. B

Suss's pics!

idk to me they dont look that small :) wow even in this photo where you thought they were smaller there is still so much more fullness than the start photos x hope you feel better soon hugs xxx
  16. B

Rachel’s Pics!

wow thats really helpful x im a newb but im already loving this site :D
  17. B

Re: anyone got any tips for me (before pics) aaawww thanks everyone :D made my day soooo helpful iv got to pick my nb up from post office tomarro :D so excited Also i measured my bra size today Underbust 28 in Bust 37in Meant to be uk bra size 32dd?? Aparently.... can anyone check that...
  18. B

Rachel’s Pics!

Re: Rachels Pics! :o wow... They are such beautiful boobies so u went from a to d cup? Thats crazy! But sooooo awesomeness well done, i have to pick my nb up from the post office tomarrow :D really excited to try it now id be happy with even half the progress u have :) Btw i see u have a...
  19. B

Bunnys pic progress xxx

ok well i thought id put up my before photos while im waiting for my pump to arrive :)
  20. B

Me before any breast enlargement.... Im 19, weigh: 165lb, height: 5ft7, dress size uk8 us 2, bra size 32D aiming for at least an E but happy to see how big i can get them Its not that my breasts are small just that they look small for my height and frame on me they look more like a full b cup...