Search results

1. R

Jeane is back

Just beautiful, Jeane. I don't know whether I'm imspired or depressed, but I'm certainly envious!
  2. R

My Latest Updates

Very, very nice, Joan. I'm jealous of your beautiful breasts, and I admire your perseverance. Two years!!! OMG! I just don't know if I can do that. I question myself every day. I'd be great if I enjoyed the pumping process itself, but for the most part I really don't. It's a "keep my eye...
  3. R

Crossdressers... "What if this works?"

Thanks fairypump and Jamie 2. A little update on this ongoing "experiment"... I appreciate Jamie 2's reassurance that this does indeed work, and my intentions are to remain committed to the Noogleberry and gradually enlarging my breasts. As fairypump points out, wearing a bra is not...
  4. R

Crossdressers... "What if this works?"

That's the question posed by my girlfriend a few months ago. I still don't have a good answer. Without going into a lengthy biography, I had a major job change 5 months ago. Didn't have to cut my hair, and I still keep my brows waxed and wear my nails long, but that's absolutely the extent...
  5. R

NEW TO NOOGLEBERRY

Hi Goodwrench, I don't really have an answer to your question, only to comment that you've probably done the right thing by starting with the medium cups. I'm 5'9 145 and started out with the large cups. In retrospect, I think there's something to be said for concentrating the vacuum on a...
  6. R

Lactation

Thanks nflux. Mastitis and the stress and difficulty of getting treatment for it was bad, but other than that I loved it. It wasn't a "bucket list" thing, but if I had ever thought it would've been possible, it would've been. It's been five days since I used the breast pump and many weeks...
  7. R

Lactation

Well, reluctantly, as of last Friday I used the breast pump for the last time. I've given up on lactation as a quicker means to permanently larger breasts. I seem to have dried up about as fast as I started. I tried to express earlier today and could only get a couple of drops. My boobs are...
  8. R

Lactation

I hope this subject isn't too far afield... First off, a little introduction. I'm a transgendered genetic male. No hormones (yet) or herbs. Began Noogling in (I think) March. I had been pumping my nipples for a couple of months prior to that. Not long after I started Noogling (a couple of...