Search results

1. A

real results........must read

i have given up its all a waste of time, initially you will see results no matter what you try but when u stop using it goes, waste of money and time...............either learn to live with what you have or surgery is the other option
  2. A

great results in 2 weeks

just wanting to add to let you all know of my progress.....I am still taking breast actives and applying the cream now for fifth month going ......aint had much more growth as i had expected......am noogling now on and off which does make the breasts look better..........cant really see much...
  3. A

Newbie here! A few questions and concerns

I use breast actives cream and pills and have had some success with it....not great success but time will tell as i have three more months remaining yet but the results so far are satisfying.....I can understand where the results cant be seen but the way they look and feel is different, You...
  4. A

great results in 2 weeks

I have not noogled for a long time time have been taking pills and cream for three months, this is going to be fourth month......I def do not fir in my 32a bras so threw them all out.....I have not grown as much as i would have hoped but am going to carry on taking pills for next three months...
  5. A

help please

i know from reading posts most people are using pills and creams aswell as nb
  6. A

everybodys experience is different, i dont want to say those who say it stays are fibbing......in my experience when i stopped using nb the swelling did go down quite a bit which i was upset about, so i do not know how long you would have to keep noogling to keep the swelling/growth or if you...
  7. A

Wishful-C's Journey

Hi there, ur getin sum good swelling ther, if u want better results try adding sum breast grow pills, im taking breast actives and applying cream n i have grown from 32a to a 32 b
  8. A

Question for anyone who started at/near 32A

Hi there I started a very flat 32a I noogled for two months and achieved a more fuller 32a, I stopped after that for 6 weeks and i still retained what I had gained. From the 6 week mark of stopping I have been taking breast actives and used the cream and taking fenugreek and my 32a bras got...
  9. A

New to Noogleberry!

Hi CiCi, like everyone who has put comments on here you have a great starting size and shape. I have been taling breast active pills and sing the cream for nearly three weeks and I reached to a 32b my starting point was a very small 32a, I noogled for a few months and achieved fuller 32a but...
  10. A

felling sad

I was a small flat deflated 32a when i started noogling....after breast feeding. with noogling I alone i fit nicely into my 32a bras, even after I stopped noogling.....its been 6 weeks or so that I have not pumped.......will restart soon. In the mean time I have been taking breast actives and...
  11. A

Advice needed for first timer

when i orderd my pump lucy recommended a medium and I was a 32a to start with..... hope that helps
  12. A

I noogled for a few over a month and my a cup bras got tight on me, i find it difficult to noogle kus of the discomfort n pain si i started to take breast actives, n apply the cream.....oh n drink fenugreek water and within 2 weeks im a 32b....i couldnt believe it......I havent pumped fro over 6...
  13. A

I drink fenugreek, take breast actives and apply the cream n gained 1 whole breast size in 3 weeks, it may take longer for others as with everything. Im going to add my pumping back in and see if I get even more better results
  14. A

Questions, need help

I soak a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water, in the morning I tip the water and seeds into a pan and boil it for 5-10 mins, this extracts the goodness, let it cool. I drink this every morning and it really helps. Along side that im taking breast actives and applying cream, with...
  15. A

great results in 2 weeks

I have been noogling on and off now for a few months, it takes effort patience and time, what puts me off is the pain with putting domes on, now the amazing thing is whilst using the pump I gained some fullness to my deflated A,s. I stopped for a few weeks in between and still retained what I...
  16. A

IMPORTANT INFO ALERT - how to make nipples point to middle of cup

Hey guys I have been pumping for a couple of months now but more consistenlty for a few weeks and am seeing slow but good progress now more to the point the best way to place the cups on so the nipple points towards the middle is as foolow: after massaging your breasts with oil or cream bend...
  17. A

Lactation

that is great if thats what you want but if you were looking to grow breasts then that is not a good way of going about it as you will have to keep pumping and once you stop the growth might not be permenant .......as women who have breast fed will know. Good luck
  18. A

quick fix for flat tum?

Hi there i have used one of those sweat belts and the y do work the more you wear it the more it works......I got one of those exercise belts with velcro fastening so I can wrap it around as tight as I want it is absolutely amazing.
  19. A

new user

Hi, I got my NB system 4 days ago and am so pleased with it. Previously had invested in a very expensive system which I must say worked but had so much complicated aspects about it that I eventually gave up and threw it out which was a waste of money.....which I couldnt afford. I came across NB...
  20. A

Rachel’s Pics!

Hi guys im new on here, came accross this site while contemplating going under the knife.......I have been reading what every one has been saying and to be honest Rachel I think you have done really well also a few years back I bought a Brava system which works on this very same principle and to...