Search results

1. A

real results........must read

I drink fenugreek, take breast actives and apply the cream n gained 1 whole breast size in 3 weeks, it may take longer for others as with everything. Im going to add my pumping back in and see if I get even more better results
  2. A

great results in 2 weeks

I have been noogling on and off now for a few months, it takes effort patience and time, what puts me off is the pain with putting domes on, now the amazing thing is whilst using the pump I gained some fullness to my deflated A,s. I stopped for a few weeks in between and still retained what I...
  3. A

IMPORTANT INFO ALERT - how to make nipples point to middle of cup

Hey guys I have been pumping for a couple of months now but more consistenlty for a few weeks and am seeing slow but good progress now more to the point the best way to place the cups on so the nipple points towards the middle is as foolow: after massaging your breasts with oil or cream bend...
  4. A

new user

Hi, I got my NB system 4 days ago and am so pleased with it. Previously had invested in a very expensive system which I must say worked but had so much complicated aspects about it that I eventually gave up and threw it out which was a waste of money.....which I couldnt afford. I came across NB...