Search results

1. P

my barely b's

Hey BarelyB, I'm really sorry to hear of the bruising. I can see why your motivation would go. I know when I get bruises from the rings around my chest I feel like stopping. Really glad to hear that you're having more success with the CLs! The Large ones also bruised me more. I think the CLs...
  2. P

my barely b's

WOW. I've just looked through this thread, and your progress has been amazing! The twins already look so much fuller and round- you're responding so well. It's been a while since you've posted, so wanted to check how you're getting on? Also noticed your waist shrinking in the pictures, and your...
  3. P

PerfectlyPear's Stats!

I was wondering if any of you could help me? I'm using the CLs, and they are seriously cutting into my skin around my armpit- as in a bit of scarring... It's really scared me, and I'm not going to noogle anymore until it goes away :( It's not from over pumping, because I never get red dots or...
  4. P

My first noogling:)

Hey Tatiana :) You were one of the people who inspired me to buy NB! I've had the same problem with my nipples/aerolas, and so I bought surgical tape... have you tried it? It really helps me! And good luck, I'm very very sure that you'll reach those goals! PPear x
  5. P

PerfectlyPear's Stats!

Thank you so much Minnie! I really hope so! Haven't noogled since wednesday night, and I have retained some of the swelling! Yay! PPear x
  6. P

Melanie's Progress

Woah! That bra looks so gorg girl! And looks a little small for you if I'm being honest! Congrats on your progress, I can definitely see a massive difference. PPear x
  7. P

PerfectlyPear's Stats!

So, cos no one seems to read my thread, I went and bought a bra- a 30E and after noogling, it's fitting nicely, a little bit of space - but not as much as in my 32D's :) Think I have a new goal now- 30E doesn't seem big on my frame hahaha PPear x
  8. P

PerfectlyPear's Stats!

Thank you epic.cleavage! How is your noogling going? I know I said I wanted a full D by the end of this month after noogling, but I think I've got there already! (YAY!) I've sadly lost my measuring tape... (drat!), but I completely filled out (and there was a bit of bulging in) my D bra, after...
  9. P

barbie11's Info

Ahhhh I love corsets so much, but they're not really 'in' these days... should have been born back then! And your waist is tiny as it is!! Oh, I wasn't aware that you stopped and re-started! Which PM spray do you use? I was wondering, since I'm a little young, if I could use a spray or cream...
  10. P

barbie11's Info

Oh I see, that's v helpful! Despite my waist being quite small, I think I do have quite a lot of fat around it... people say to exercise, but that just builds muscle under the fat= nono! haha. Oh! She used a corset?? I really was wondering cos her figure looked far far far too perfect, ad I...
  11. P

barbie11's Info

Does it work for a permanent decrease? As in, obviously if you start eating a lot etc- your waist would return to the normal size, but if you were to wear it does the measurement stay reduced after taking it off? My waist is usually 24" but it's gone up!! Thank you for your help- I think I've...
  12. P

barbie11's Info

Hey Barbie11! Omw, I just saw your pictures- and what progress! Wow, consider me very very jealous! I have a question about squeem, if you're still using it? Does it work? (guessing so by your tiny waist!) - and what model do you use? I wish you the best in your journey, and thank you for...
  13. P

PerfectlyPear's Stats!

Hey guys, so I haven't been noogling very much since my first month, but for the new year, I thought it was time to get into a proper routine! I gave up on the L domes, because they just didn't work well on me, giving me little swelling over the M domes, so I ordered the CL domes, and they...
  14. P

Petunia~Love's UPDATE

Re: Petunia~Love's stats & beginning pic Hey Petunia! Welcome to the forum :) Haha, that's how I felt when I got the NB! I took it out and was shocked but like you, my swelling seemed promising too! 3 hours is a long time to retain swelling for newbies! Well done. It will only get better from...
  15. P

My NB journey

Sorry for the late reply! Wow! That's all I can say! You can definitely see a change especially in the side photos. I know what you mean by the pictures not doing justice, I took pictures a month ago 5 days pre noogling but now when I take them, there seems to be no difference and I can't get...
  16. P

Exercise & NB

I don't think so if you maintain your weight. I run 3 times a week, do yoga most days, play tennis twice a week and roller blade once. So my overall answer would be no. If you're exercising to lose weight then it would naturally make your breasts lose fat but shouldn't as such affect noogling...
  17. P

PerfectlyPear's Stats!

Haha Lily, wish we could do swapsies! Okay guys, so when I took my measurements last time, I measured on the 1st but didn't start pumping until around the 5th. I've skipped about a week in overall but pump an hour a day if I can. My measurements HAVE changed! Underbust: 70 (+0cm) Bust: 88...
  18. P

Cheryls Picture page.

Hey Cheryl! I actually found out about noogleberry from your forum so thank you for all the recommendations over there! I'm not going to really add anything new but your results are phenomenal, truly inspirational and gives me a lot of hope! Thank you for these pictures x
  19. P

PerfectlyPear's Stats!

Hm, I had a sneaky suspicion that my tops were a lot fuller so I measured just there- this weeks is when my boobs are smallest and although I pumped about 2 hours ago, my tops measured 86cm?? That's 6cm of swelling and I'm only pumping my right breast for 2 weeks. Does anyone have any tips on...
  20. P

My NB journey

Hey! I started two weeks ago too! And wow, your swelling's really good! Since you've realised that you're a 32 band size, what is your goal now? :) Well done! x