Search results

1. N

Just Stats

Startef NB: 7/21/11 Resumed OB pills after one month stop Overbust: 33" Underbust: 29" M Cup NB Today: 8/2/11 (first day of period) Overbust: 32.5" Underbust: 29.5"
  2. N

Do you think smoking would limit results?

Delicioussatire, I don't know scientifically, but as an ex-smoker, I think it might affect my breast skin. When I was a heavy smoker (1 pack a day and chain smoker), I was so dehydrate, had a hard time gaining weight, faced low appetite, and had less skin elasticity compared to now, eventhough I...
  3. N

Push up bras

Thanks, Boodles for your kindness. :-) About the push-up bra, I think Lily's theory is correct that the push-up bra will maintain swelling longer and more blood flow into the breast area. In practices, I tried push-up bra, non-pad bra, and braless. The first two were when I have to go to work...
  4. N

Push up bras

Hi all, Lily,pipitavivita and Delicioussatire, Thanks for discussing the surgery a bit here and sorry for the original poster, boodles, that I digressed the topic a bit. Thanks for good talk about breast implants, at least, you all are open compared to those ladies in JustBreastImplant and I...
  5. N

Push up bras

Delicioussatire, In terms of accepting small breast, I hear you. It just happens to me this morning when my BF heard that I am doing breast pumping. He said I should accept that my breast is small (kind of put my head down when he watched TV and adores all big breast gals on TV; sometimes he...
  6. N

NzNoogle pictures

Hi NZ, just want to say congratulations to you!!! You have gained a lots!!! And the shape looks pretty too.
  7. N

Which domes do i move up to? please help

Hi sorry I don't know the answer but I am having the same situation as yours. I just ordered both Given that it takes time to ship.
  8. N

Help! I just got mediam cups system today

Thank you Eva. Okay, I will just wait for the L in another 9-10 days. (i should have ordered M, L, CL at the same time??) Good days!! :-)
  9. N

Thank you very much Eva for lots of your answers and the tips to post pics and to use M cups for wide base (but flat===pancake boobs??)!!! I tried to pump without "collecting" all tissue by leaning forward like you suggested. I have a faith that it will work; so I just order the L and CL last...
  10. N

I just got medium cup system today. I ordered M cups because my underbust is 34 band (29 inches) and my bust is 33, so I thought I am AA. However, when I put the cups over my breast, it looks like the base of my breast is much more wider than the base of the M cups? Is this normal for all of...
  11. N

Heightening Sensations

Can you use the pump that is from breast system with the nipple cup? Also with nipple pumping, I wonder if my areolas will be large? my husband loves large areolas. I ordered nipple cup but not the hand pump hoping to use the hand pump for breast --just chaging the cups. Thanks!