Search results

1. 4

thin guy starting from scratch

hey I was just curious on what your routine is? (like how often you pump and such)
  2. 4

help please

Hi, I just received my noogleberry today and I'm pretty excited about it. =] I'm hoping it will work for me, I'm looking for advice from others who HAVE used this system so I can achieve the best results the quickest xP 1. Are you taking any supplements? 2. What supplements/herbs? 3. How often...
  3. 4

Looking for advice

Oh and my beginning stats are : I'm about 5'4" 110-115 lbs very small 32a :P Never been pregnant and am young.
  4. 4

Looking for advice

Hi, I just received my noogleberry today and I'm pretty excited about it. =] I'm hoping it will work for me, I'm looking for advice from others who HAVE used this system so I can achieve the best results the quickest xP 1. Are you taking any supplements? 2. What supplements/herbs? 3. How often...
  5. 4

NEWBIE WHO NEEDS HELP!

I'm surprised no one has replied yet... From what I've read on the forums it sounds like that usually happens from doing it to much, or possibly too much pressure.. You should give your self a break and then once they aren't purple or really tender I would suggest trying again with less suction...
  6. 4

hoping to get some pics in one place of some women who started at/near 32A

Hi, I'm considering getting a noogleberry and was just hoping some of the women on here who started around a 32A(like me) could post some before and after pictures for me and other women with similar breasts, so we can get a better idea of what our personal results may look like. I know I could...
  7. 4

Question for anyone who started at/near 32A

Oh and before and after pictures would be appreciated if you don't mind. =] It would be nice to have a group of pictures/body types similar to mine in one place so I don't have to spend all day browsing the forms. I'm sure a lot of other women around 32A would appreciate it as well. Thanks =]
  8. 4

Questions for anyone who started at/near a 32A

That's good progress! =] I'm hoping to get to a 34b or c myself. How long did it take you to first start seeing results? Would you mind showing me before and after pictures? I appreciate the reply =] I hope more women who started around a 32A will reply, it would be nice to get all of those...
  9. 4

Questions for anyone who started at/near a 32A

I'm considering buying the noogleberry system, but just wanted to get some more info first from some women who have a similar body type to mine. If you started at/near a 32a I was wondering: How long have you been using the system for and how much time do you put into it? What are your current...
  10. 4

Question for anyone who started at/near 32A

I'm considering buying the noogleberry system, but just wanted to get some more info first from some women who have a similar body type to mine. If you started at/near a 32a I was wondering: How long have you been using the system for and what are your current results? and permanent results? Are...