Search results

1. jessicaa

My first NB =)

Hi Matt! Thanks! Sorry my english is not really good and I didn't understand really good what u mean, but I try to answer, if I say a thing that is completly far aways of what u asked to me, please sorry ehe xD When I pump for the first 10 minutes I fill more than the half of the domes, after...
  2. jessicaa

Barbies Before and After

Barbie I'm really jaloussss, you have the perfect boobs I ever dream, if with NB I will arrive at your same size I think I will fly of happiness and I will be all the time naked in front of my boyfriend ahahah ;D
  3. jessicaa

My first NB =)

Hi!! Thanks to all for the comments, made me happy! :) Tantiana sorry if I didn't reply before but past week I was really busy and I had not time! I attach you a picture for show you how I hold my cups! If you have others questions no problems, this time I will not take so much time for reply ^^
  4. jessicaa

My first NB =)

Hi to all!! I want update you about my progress because I'm really really happy!!! ;D Since december I always used only NB without any PM or something to add and in fact I didn't have big results. I spent my xmas vacations with my boyfriend and he doesn't know that I'm actually using NB so I...
  5. jessicaa

What do you take with NB?

Hi all!! :D I'd like to know what do you take with NB.. I read about Anastacia that during NB period she used UB (Ultra Breast), I'd like to take it but I'm afraid cause mad-cow disease. I was interest too about BB (Bountiful Breast) but cost too much for me, I'm only a student, I don't have...
  6. jessicaa

massage

I forgot, if you are interested to Chi breast massage check here: http://flat2fab.com/chi-breast-massage/ :D
  7. jessicaa

massage

Hello Jaques, I feel to reply to you because for a long time I massaged my breast. At the beginning I did the Chi Breast Massage, I did it for 4-5 months, I felt my breast really more full, but exept that nothing more, probably I didn't benefited about all because I'm young and without children...
  8. jessicaa

My first NB =)

I just update the pictures ;)
  9. jessicaa

any advise? swelling pass fast =(

Hi everyone!! ;) Sorry if I reply only now but I went 2-3 days with my man in a mini vacation, and O.T he asked my hand in marriage, ehehe sorry I had to share it but I'm so happy! ;D Thanks all for replies, I understood really bad about the working of NB, I thought that the growth depended...
  10. jessicaa

any advise? swelling pass fast =(

Hello! :D I began with NB 3 weeks ago, but I didn't have results, only temporary swelling. At the beginning when I did my hour of session I had a very good swelling, but now, yes they are more big compared to the normal ones, but after 30 min they return like always. I drink a lot during the...
  11. jessicaa

My first NB =)

For the moment when the swelling pass I return like always, but I will continue to do the NB 2 times at day, 1 hour each session! I hope, with time, when the swelling pass I will keep a little bit of what i gained with NB! ;)
  12. jessicaa

My first NB =)

Hello!! I upload 2 pics I took this morning after 1 hour of NB. I stop to take herbs because I didn't feel good, I had all the time a lot of hair in the belly. So now I'm using only NB and sometimes I massage for 10-20 min.
  13. jessicaa

Angela's Journey from a B to D:]

Wow!!! You look really great!
  14. jessicaa

My first NB =)

Thanks A lot! I just finish to pump for 1 hour! In 2 weeks I will update new pics, I hope I can see already good results :) I have a question, when u pump, your tits are to be completly in the cups? or half? how you know when the pressure is correct? Because all the time I don't do too much...
  15. jessicaa

My first NB =)

Thanks a lot!! :D I like too the shape of my breast, but my problem is that I'm tall 5'8 and my poor B looks like ridiculous.. if I was more little maybe could be cool! So for this I hope to make them bigger! I'm really full of hope, is 4 years that I try all solutions but nothing really...
  16. jessicaa

My first NB =)

Hello! I apologize for my english, is not my mother tongue ;) My name is Jessica, I'm 24 years old and I wear actually a 34B. I've not children. I began with a medium breast system of NB but are too much small, so I bought too the large and I will use it them when will arrive. I'm really...