Search results

1. R

Piston Pump Regime

Dharma COME BACK!!! You said you won't post here, well...you never said anything about not posting in Breast Nexus ;) Girls are using your tip and getting awesome results. There might be questions only YOU can answer, plus we want to hear from you :) Come back nao!
  2. R

Piston Pump Regime

WHAT DHARMA!? You cannot just not post! I have never heard the tip you have given us (flexing while pumping) anywhere else on NBE forums; that is why I shared your Noogle message with those on Breast Nexus :o I know why you considered not posting anymore, but COME ON! Be realistic. People are...
  3. R

lost shape after breastfeeding.....HELP

Hello Frenchrose, I also breastfed prior to noogling. I recommend it. I breastfed my son until he reached 9 months. Before breastfeeding I was some sort of B, but a nice and firmly lifted B. During breastfeeding I went up to a small D. After breastfeeding, I went down to 34C, BUT wow was...
  4. R

IMPORTANT INFO ALERT - how to make nipples point to middle of cup

masterjpro, the reason to bend forward is so that gravity pulls them straight which makes it easier to be placed inside the cups. She did not say to place the cups high, she said to them being the breasts. When you put the cups on top of the breasts, you are simply putting them on. Now if...
  5. R

Nipple Stopper?

It depends greatly on how far away you place the container from your nipples. Where I placed my containers, I need four cotton pads. Just enough for the nipples to touch them when breasts are engorged ;)
  6. R

Nipple Stopper?

Melissa4u: I highly recommend this tape: http://www.target.com/p/Nexcare-Absolute-Waterproof-Tape-5-yds/-/A-10992101#?lnk=sc_qi_detailimage I LOVE this tape. Just make sure that before application, the cups are completely clean and have no oil or lotion. I used your tip Mumma Bear, but I...
  7. R

What is your opinion of..?

Super Cute. I like it too and 34D's would definitely look sexy in it :o I wish I was 34 D :P
  8. R

Breast implant disaster, please help

WillGrowBBs, I truly appreciate your information and admire you in telling us your personal experience regarding breast implants. I do not really know your answers to your questions, but I have emailed Noogleberry for them. I think it is the breast tissue that starts to mold itself with the...
  9. R

Nipple Stopper?

Is the blu tak necessary? Also, I noticed that the container is cut so that one side is cut off and not the other (to let the air still pass). Does is matter where you position the cut off part (the place where there is a gap)? I am SO EXCITED TO TRY THIS!!!
  10. R

Nipple Stopper?

THANK YOU. Awesome pictures! ;D
  11. R

Question about filling up the cups

How have the Pm's gone for both of you (Soonenough and IdreamofD)?
  12. R

Noogleberry and Montgomery Tubercle Discharge?

Good news people. Noogleberry cannot cause clogged montgomery tubercles :D It can cause those glands to release clear fluid but that is normal. Just because it can it does not mean it will; if you are over pumping, you will most likely experience this. Those little bumps around the nipple...
  13. R

massage

Jacques,yes you are doing it right :) Jessicaa, do you know how come we are not supposed to put any oil or grease cream on the nipples? ???
  14. R

Nipple Stopper?

Ooo Thank YOU ;D Take easy on the yogurt ;)
  15. R

Nipple Stopper?

I definitely agree with Tatiana. You think you can take a picture of how project looks like? ;D I am so very interested in it!
  16. R

Noogleberry and Montgomery Tubercle Discharge?

Yesterday I noticed that the bottom of my left areola was a little too hard. Without thinking, I squeezed the area that was a bit hard, which was a montgomery tubercle. The tubercle looked bigger than the rest also. After squeezing it, I noticed white discharge followed by blood then nothing...
  17. R

The Journey

I didn't pump for a day and once I started pumping I took it slow and steady. Right now I have no red dots and no signs of over pumping ;D I also started using a body oil from Palmers and I get awesome suction :D
  18. R

Maca Experience

Re: Maca Cream or Pills I have been on MACA now for four weeks. After experiencing the intense sore bottom for two days, I experienced something worse. On Dec. 24, 2011, I woke up with cramps on my bottom. THEY WERE CRAMPS! How in the...? I mean, I never get cramps there, at least that I...
  19. R

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

I have to agree with Almonds. For the first time, after using the Noogleberry for a month, I used it with a body oil instead of my usual Cocoa Butter firming cream, and (wow) was it much more pleasant! I too noticed that my skin looked much beautiful, like softer and smoother, after applying...
  20. R

Growing Pains!?

So I have been taking Maca since Nov. 26, 2011 (it has been a little over 3 weeks) and I have a really sore bottom since yesterday; is this a sign of growing pains? :o I do not work out at all and I did not do anything else to cause such intense soreness. It feels like muscle pain as if I had...