Search results

1. D

has any one noogled after a fatty breast tranfer?

Thank you! Ya I remember her. I noodles for 9 months and gained a full cup permanently, and then got pregnant. I Want to start again but am considering the fatty transfer as week as noogling. I wonder if it will Make the fast stay... I have read that if you brava after the surgery, your more...
  2. D

has any one noogled after a fatty breast tranfer?

I'm looking into the day transfer, and I'm wondering if any nooglers have had the transfer and still boggled with great results?
  3. D

has any one taken PM along with noogling? NEW

chocogirl, I take pm twice a day and don't take breaks, it just works best for my body, I started noticing results about 4 months in but I was a very consistent messages! you have to get the blood flowing to your breasts to see any results! it's the reason I started noogling :) I hated having to...
  4. D

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Kris87, sorry it took me soooo long to respond! I do use bellas pm and have been using it for over two years and it has worked great for me;) I have researched so many different pm sites and bella's is by far the best!!! I hope you find the very best for your self as well. Good luck! Diva
  5. D

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Or the best one 's I have tried of PM is bellasbeautifullbust.com I have tried so many different kinds but this one puts the icing on the cake ;)
  6. D

MY PROGRESS ^____^

I agree with all these wonderful girls!! you deserve wayyyyyy better! and if you need people to support you on your journey to dumping his unsatisfied butt, we are here for you:) your not the only one who has dealt with men like that, so be assured that your not alone!! Let us know how you are...
  7. D

xxkeeleyketxx pics

Keeley, I am so impressed! I have been noogling only three months and get great swelling, but when I don't noogle for over night I lose my swelling and almost go back to the same size as before I started, does this sound familiar? I would like to ask you when did you start seeing the swelling...
  8. D

MY PROGRESS ^____^

I just wanted to let you know that I take a great PM from Bellasbeautifullbust.com and I have gained a cup size all together and doing even better since I started noogling! I hope this helps. Take care, Diva
  9. D

Startin off my ta ta journey!

you look so good in your before pictures I don't know why you even need the noogler!! wow you are so fortunate :o If I hade remotely close to what you have I would be singing happy is me all day! I can understand your frustrations with not feeling satisfied with your chest though, and I do...
  10. D

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Blusherr, You look so great! I just ordered the L domes and am waiting impatiently for them! I was wondering... how long does your swelling usually last? and if you miss any days do you go right back down to the size you started at or do you think you have gained a little growth? TTYL, Diva ;)
  11. D

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Wow! there is a huge difference :o I am very impressed! because of your awesome results I just ordered my L domes!!! I am going to do your same routine:) I can't wait! I am so happy that you respond so quickly too;) I hope we keep in touch, take care Diva
  12. D

MY PROGRESS ^____^

blusherr, I too get itching but not that bad! I wonder if your over pumping just a little? it seems like I onlt itch if I over do it ;) I take maca and wow! my butt has improved so much! I use to be a very flat bum and now I actually gained a very nice round bottom! it's so nice that we can...
  13. D

MY PROGRESS ^____^

I would say I have grown a half a cup size all together! it's slow and steady but still good results ;) I am taking pm as well so I do believe it helps, I am sure after six months I will be a full cup size bigger permanently!! I am almost half way there yipee! how long have you been noogling...
  14. D

MY PROGRESS ^____^

blusherr, I haven't seen a girl on this forum that has a body like mine until you! my boobs get that really great swelling and I want it to stay sooooo bad! I have been noogling for almost three months and am getting ready to order the lg domes. your boobs are the same shape as mine and I too...
  15. D

choco girl, I took the herb pm for about six months before I saw any growth, but you have to understand that if you don't message every day your body wont know where to send the herb, if there is blood flo than thats where your body knows where to send it. This is the reason I got the...
  16. D

hopefulgal, I actually ordered the bellas pm over a year ago and haven't been off of it since, I noticed that i feel better when I take it because it balances my hormones, so even if it didn't make my boobs grow I would take it, but it does make them grow so it's definitely a winner! I agree on...
  17. D

Get it girl!!!

Get it girl! - I am so eager to hear what happens for you after your break! how long has it been so far? I haven't missed a day for almost two months and when I wake up in the morning hours after noogling of course, they are not swollen any more but definitely bigger than my starting point, do...
  18. D

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Hey L.A. , I have been reading your status and I think you might like the web I get my PM from, it's called bellasbeautifullbust.com and I started taking it a year ago and gained one full permanent cup size, I just started noogling a month ago and they are working hand in hand really well!!! my...
  19. D

Anastasia's pics

Anastasia, I have been following your progress, and it has inspired me so much! I feel that if I have questions, you would be the girl that could answer. I have been noogling for a month now two to three times a day for a hour some times a hour and a half. I started at a very flat 34AA, I have...
  20. D

Get it girl!!!

Thanks hooters! I did find some encouragement from what you said:) good luck with your break and that's way awesome that your size is still the same! how much would you say you have grown?