Search results

1. D

has any one noogled after a fatty breast tranfer?

I'm looking into the day transfer, and I'm wondering if any nooglers have had the transfer and still boggled with great results?
  2. D

Has any one got great swelling and then hours later go back to the same size as

I have been noogling for two weeks now and I get great swelling, but after about six hours it seems like I lose everything! is this just a slower process than I thought, or should I be keeping some of my swelling? I noogle about two to three times a day and I go from a very flat aa to a full b...
  3. D

has any one taken PM along with noogling? NEW

I was a very flat Kiera Knightly 34AA, I even get told I look just like her! I came across a herb called peraria mirifica breast enhancement and started taking it about a year ago. I grew a full cup size and the growth has been permanent, it says that if you are consistent at message than you...
  4. D

red dots will they leave?!!!

Ok so I am a beginner, I just used the pump this morning and wow really good swelling! I am a very small Kiere Knightly flat chest AA. I have been taking a herb called peraria mirifica for over a year now and it has taken me to a A cup, however I hate to message as often as it says to, so I...