Search results

1. T

NBE only or supplements also.

Currently i am only doing NBE 2x a day with hour sessions. To get the best growth should i add some kind of supplement or could i get same results without any thing extra. My goal is a full B. I just want to look like a woman not a child.
  2. T

OMG. i cant move.

Ok. Im still new only the 3rd day. But I've realized i can't move a muscle. If i do my cups come rite off! Every time..... very aggravating .... and i loose my patients quickly .... please help me.... :'(
  3. T

skin fungus from the sun causes red spots.

My red spots are dark and stay about a day. My?? Is are they ok with the skin condition. It only puts discolored splotces on my skin on worsens in the sun. I notices my red spots are worse around/in the spots. Am i in danger. Please help.
  4. T

pumping ??s. or how to pump?

When pumping do i want to pump to the fullest, or just what's comfortable. Or am i pumping and keeping that pressure, or relasling it and repumping... HELP AND SORE. PLEASE
  5. T

1st day of NB. got some ??s

Ok. I got my nooglberry today. So far ive noogles 2x. Thin?,king about a third. Only 1 hour sessions. Is this ok? Too much? Little tender at the top of my breast? Just wandering what would be a good schedule or just some advice other then the paper that only gives the basics..... please...
  6. T

getting my desired size

;D ok so im so excited to get my NB. its my first time. My ?? Is. If/when i get to my desired size, Can i stop Nbing.?? Or will i have to still NB ever now and then???