Search results

1. C

does gelatin work?

I've read about eating chicken feet soup so that the natural occuring gelatin helps the growht of brest tissue, somebody else mentioned to save the headache of making this soup and just going with Knox gelatin dissolved in orange juice has anyone experimented with either and what did you find...
  2. C

help! no swelling and getting some tiny red dots

hi guys! just got my system! so excited and i love seeig them grow in the cups! Now i've only done 2 sessions b/c I don't want to overdo it, but i'm wondering if I'm under doing it. Here's what I've done, ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! ;D First time I pumped for about 30 minutes, with...
  3. C

how do you use the airlock kit tubing?

I'm abut to order my first system! but wondering what the airlock tubing system is for? is this what you would attach if you wanted to sleep with the cups on? is it any good? reviews? thanks :)
  4. C

how do you gals pump while sleeping?

I've read that many of you leave them on while you sleep how do you do that? how do you set it up so that the pressure remains there and not fall off as you turn? and when in your regime did you decide you needed to start doing this? thanks ;)
  5. C

how long have you stopped NB and what permanent growth did you see?

hi! I'm new but wondering how long someone has gone without NBing and did it stay permanent? ho do you know how big you really are? I mean everone talks about getting swollen, so after the swollen goes down then you would measure? and would you keep on pumping every day with the ope it stays...
  6. C

Canadian shipping problems?

hi all, I'm new to this and I live in Canada. It looks too good to be true, but I'm willing to try it. Has anyone ordered it into Canada? has anyone had problems with shipping it to Canada? are there any extra fees that you have to pay once you receive it?