Search results

1. S

Has anyone had no growth for months and then all of a sudden started growing?

I mean growing like crazy in a relatively short amount of time? What changed in your noogleberry ritual? How many months did you have on your plate? How many cup sizes did you grow? Thank you ladies!
  2. S

How much is too much?

So I just read in another post that brava claims that every 10 hrs of wear you grow 1 ml. So if that applies to wearing NB, obviously it will take longer. If I were to noogle while I sleep for 5 hrs without overpumping, do you guys think that would be too much? Gotta speed things up! Lol
  3. S

Does taking birth control while noogling effect growth?

So I think I'm going to start birth control soon for my skin and I know sometimes the girls become a lot bigger. Even if they stay the same size, will taking birth control give me an extra boost while noogling? Will that help them grow? Oh and thank you to all the ladies who have responded to my...
  4. S

Are you still growing if you're not swelling?

I've been pumping for 2 months and I have had no swelling, but my boobs are perkier than they were before. Do you still grow if you're not swelling? Do you HAVE to swell to grow a few cup sizes?
  5. S

How long did it take you gals to swell?

Okay so I've been noogling for about 2 months now. I am a full A cup, sometimes a B cup and I'm using medium domes. I've tried pump and release, pump and hold, noogling while I'm bathing, noogling several times a day for an hour each session, the whole bit. I do AT LEAST an hour everyday and...