Search results

1. P

No Swelling This Time Around

Hi Everybody! I bought a noogleberry about a year ago and was getting great swelling from the get go and continued for a couple of months. Life got in the way and I had not noogled for a very long time. I just started again a month ago and have gotten no swelling at all! Its so frusterating...
  2. P

Do you grow fuller before you grow out?

I'm wondering from others experience how you have grown. I deff notice that my breast are much fuller...now I'm patiently waiting for them to grow out!
  3. P

Anybody else take PM and use NB?

Im just curious to see if anybody else here has taken PM and done NB? If so, did youmhave a great results? And how do you take your PM? I have been using my NB for about 2 weeks and on the PM for a little over a week. Im excited that I am seeing some changes. Nothing drastic, but nice subtle...
  4. P

Just got CL domes in the mail today and they are HUGE!

I just got thr cl domes in the mail today and they are huge compared to the medium ones. I dont know what to do because i already fill the medium ones and the ones i got in the mail are impossible to get any suction. I tried clamping one side and just pumping one side but there are too many gaps...
  5. P

Really Confused with PM

I bought ainterol brand PM. From what i read before today i am supposed to take it 2 times a day starting on the 1st day of my period and stopping 14 or 15 days later. Today was day 1 of my period so i took 1 pill this morning. Now i have been reading on other boards a few other ways that people...
  6. P

Purple Breast with Very Little Suction?

Hi Everybody! I am new to this forum and have been using my NB for 3 days now. When i pump, my left breast always turns purple, even with barely any suction. I pump the left and the right about the same and never have any problems with my right one. Should I give the left one a break for a few...