Search results

1. kristyn22

The Doctors mentions Brava System!

Hey everyone! Just a little tidbit, today's episode of the The Doctors featured the Brava System as a possible means to increase breast size without surgery. I was rather surprised by this; in most cases it seems the breast augmentation industry wants to keep possible successful alternatives to...
  2. kristyn22

VERY sore nipples... Advice??

Hi all! So, lately while doing NB I have been experiencing very sore nipples. It doesn't hurt per say, they are just very sore. I tape my nipples when I noogle, so I'm not too sure why its still like this. Could this be a sign of growth? Or perhaps overdoing it? I would have thought that if it...
  3. kristyn22

HELP!! I can't get the tubing to stay on one of my cups :(:(

Hi all! So I have only had my NB for approx. 4 weeks... and the tube on one of my cups WILL NOT STAY ON!! I don't know what to do... it is so frustrating! I literally spent an hr trying to get it to stay on... I even taped it to the cup with duct tape multiple times but, even with that, the...
  4. kristyn22

One side pumping more than other - PLEASE HELP!!

Hi everyone! So i have been noggling for... about 1.5-2 weeks now I guess. I have always noticed that my left breast is a little bigger then my right (it has more width but it doesnt really jut out more or anything), but it seems to be getting more excentuated the more I noggle. At first, I...