Search results

1. J

10 day progress

I have been using NB to even out asymmetry. I am 10 days in & have acheived a little swelling today. I think I have been overpumping, but finally have the hang of it. What do you think? Pic on left is before... pic on right is after pumping.
  2. J

Just received my NB yesterday!

PS- Lucy... thank you for your wonderful support! You were spot on with my cup size. Thank you for being so sweet.
  3. J

Just received my NB yesterday!

I ordered to the States & it arrived in 7 days flat! I was very excited to see the box on my porch. Of course, I had company & just could not wait to try it out. I've done 2 sessions so far & I love it. I can see how noogling can become addictive! I keep thinking... when will I have time to...
  4. J

Asymmetry

I am patiently waiting for my NB to arrive! I purchased it to correct my asymmetry after breastfeeding. Should I pump the smaller side until it catches up and evens out with the other OR pump both breasts, but pump the smaller side more? I ordered L & LC domes. THANKS!
  5. J

What size cups should I order? HELP!

Thank you for the answers everyone! I emailed Lucy and she suggested a Large cup for the smaller side & a CL for the larger side. I ordered a set of both (L) and CLs. Do you think it be beneficial to just pump the smaller side until it catches up? I am not too concerned with larger...
  6. J

If I Could do a CartWheel! 8 Month Progress Update...Uhh YEA BABY!

WHOA girl! You look amazing. I can only hope to look half as good after 8 months. You are an inspiration. You look so good in that bikini top! WOW!
  7. J

In addition, this will be my starting picture. I am currently a 36B (asymmetrical) 38 years old 2 children- breastfed one Hoping to even out my breasts and achieve some growth, as well. All of your stories & pictures have been inspiring and have given me hope to a non-surgical option!
  8. J

I am from the US & recently measured at a store as a 36B. My MAIN goal for using NB is to even out the asymmetry that happened after breastfeeding my children. My right breast has much less volume & I feel so self conscious in clothes. I can not fill out the right side of my bra like I can...
  9. J

Roadrashes’ Pics!!!

Roadrashes- you are my inspiration! As a mother of two, as well, my breasts look so much like YOUR starting breasts. If I can get similar results to yours, I will be thrilled! Thank you for sharing your journey.
  10. J

Thinking of purchasing a Noogle!

Hi everyone. I have been reading all of the topics on this forum for about a month now. I am a mother of two beautiful children. As some of you know, pregnancy can just destroy one's body. I attempted, in vain, to breastfeed my daughter. I struggled & tried and just could NOT produce enough...