Search results

1. K

Hoping for C's!

Oh, good to know lol thanks James
  2. K

Hoping for C's!

Hey DoubleD, Thanks for your optimism! I hope I do get them in a few months. ;D
  3. K

Hoping for C's!

So here is my story so far. I am 21 years old (female) and am 5'4" I used to weigh 150 and was a 36A. I lost weight and am currently 125 pounds but lost some boobage in the process and became a small 32A. I have been noogling for about 3 months or so and now my breast no longer fit my 32A and I...
  4. K

Do the cup rings make it possible to pump even more?

Hi, ive been doing a lot of research on this method of breast enlargment. The pressure is not dangerous to the ribs but it is for the skin, it will cut of blood flow where the pressure of the rings are and can suffocate the cells it takes about 10-20 mins for the cells to suffocate so i suggest...
  5. K

How to get rid of ring marks after pumping?

I massage my breast in a circular motion for about 5 mins after im done noogling and the marks are barely visible after that. I also changed the method of how i noogled, i would start with a massage then noogle for 20 mins and then take it off and massage for 10 mins then noogle again for 20...
  6. K

NoogleBerry Poll

If they have a gauged pump, how far into the meter do they go and the best placement of the cups on the chest. Everyones breast are different and are places more center or off to the side a bit. So people can describe the placement and shape of their breast and where the placement of the cups...
  7. K

Soft Cup Rings

Hey guys! So I bought a pre-owned noogleberry system from my friend and I assumed it was a small cup because she was small breasted like me so I just ordered the small cup ring but I think the cum I have might be a medium. Can anyone describe to me the difference between the small and medium and...