Search results

1. Y

giving cups away

Hey, All I have left are the medium cups, contour large cups and one pump. The other sets are gone already. TY Y
  2. Y

giving cups away

Hey Matt, I decided to go a different route for a few reasons. I decided to have an augmentation with a fat transfer. I am honestly really pressed to find the time to put into this. Can't imagine being strapped to it for months and months at a time. Work travel, fun travel... It was crazy...
  3. Y

giving cups away

Hey, Not too sure if I posted this in the right section. I have medium cups, large, and extra large cups that I am parting with. I also have two of the pumps. If anybody is wanting to try this system, but can't afford it send me a message. I'd have no problems sending them to you COD. I am...
  4. Y

??????PLS NEED HELP ANYONE WHO BREASTFED???????

Matt...your just too sweet and supportive on here! I have no regrets using the system. When I lost my boobs I honestly didn't even feel like a woman anymore. Any type of intimacy or sexuality seemed to just be not an option. Using this and even seeing the swelling just made me realise that I...
  5. Y

Hi James, I pump for around an hour at a time at least twice a day. WOW 4 one hour sessions a day. How the hell does anybody find that kind of time ??? I either use oil or some kind of aloe lotion. Yes I pump hard enough and because I had so much excess skin it was pretty easy for me...
  6. Y

Hi, I posted this same question about weight loss and having saggy deflated breasts. I didnt see pictures of anybody in my situation either. All I can tell you is my experience. I lost major weight and got that deflated look. I've used this for three months totally faithfully and haven't...
  7. Y

anybodys experience after weight loss/pregnancy

Thanks for letting me know that Matt...inspiration never hurts..
  8. Y

I hear you...I'm on that last little bit of weight and hoping that somehow using this will combat that crazy deflated look taking the last few pounds off can create. Thanks for the link...she did get some really amazing results, but those aren't saggy boobs to me. lol on the small side to start...
  9. Y

Hey, I'm sure there must be older threads about this, but thought there might be some new stories. While I recognise the everybody is different aspect I am wondering about any girls out there who had that kind of deflated/saggy breast look after weight loss or pregnancy and used this system...
  10. Y

whats the best lotion to noogle with?

I use a pure aloe
  11. Y

when to size up

Thanks for the suggestions both of you. I'll have a graveyard ot noogleberry cups...
  12. Y

when to size up

Hey all, I had a huge weight loss and like so many others the fat left my boobs as well. They went from a D to and A...eeekkk! :D ( we do need to be able to laugh at ourselves) My questions is probably obvious...but...I had the medium cups. It took me 10 seconds to fill those. Got the...