Search results

1. S

Remaining Questions and bits of advice wanted!

*awards Moogleberry 'Most Helpful Post Of The Year' award* seriously, majorly helpful answers, I would like a few more options for lotion/oil, I also think you didn't catch on that I'm a male (who very likely wishes to be a female) so hormone levels obviously...yeah... also research is tedious...
  2. S

Differences Between Pump Types & Should I Order Extra Parts?

not quite what I asked, I'd like to know specifics of the three types of pumps for efficiency and lifespan reasons, I also have read several threads of tubes getting holes from being kinked or bended too much (like from storing) thanks for replying nonetheless :)
  3. S

Remaining Questions and bits of advice wanted!

Since my other thread kinda has leftover questions all over the place still, I thought I'd combine them all and a bunch of new ones into a new thread since I'd like to have everything hammered out before I order in 2 weeks time (24th :D) Anyways, First of all, what do you all suggest for...
  4. S

Differences Between Pump Types & Should I Order Extra Parts?

Hi there again, getting closer and closer to ordering, however after reading about the hydro-noogling method I began to wonder what the technical/specific differences between the 3 hand pumps were, not only for hydro benefits but for lifespan, suction power and such? That also got me thinking...
  5. S

Noogling 6 weeks-liking the progress

wow, awesome progress, keep up the awesome work!
  6. S

Hydro Noogling

while I think its an effective method, I dunno about trying it out on a 100ish dollar product that doesn't have a replacement guarantee, if you try it Lexuswoman though please share your experience :)
  7. S

TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

@TiredOfBeingFlat well, you and all the other impressive 'quick responders' I've seen, I still don't got the cash for buying yet, probably in a couple more weeks I'll place my order, assuming I can manage to still get the cash I was supposed to last week to use for other things I need that is...
  8. S

Hydro Noogle?

hmmm. dunno, I think I'll stick with the normal route until it's something covered by warranty or already designed for by noogleberry, this stuff is costly and I can't have it break down on me >.>
  9. S

whoa! impressive leaps and bounds! Can't believe the difference in a mere 8 days O_O I can only hope noogling takes to me like it has to you cuz if it does I'm realllly gonna like it :D
  10. S

Newbie needing help ASAP choosing what size to get

@TiredOfBeingFlat Yeah, from what I read it seems like it isn't worth spending the 20 bucks on them, I worry about comfort but from what I read it seems they don't last very long. Also bumping and adding an additional question, mostly hoping to garner feedback from male users or even just...
  11. S

Electric pump

I third this, not having to bother at all with manning the pump would be awesome!
  12. S

Camper Tape and Cups

happen to know what exactly this tape was labelled as? also how much did it cost for how much tape? I'm tempted to try this method since everyone keeps saying the soft rings just get smushed after a few sessions so if this is affordable and I know what I'm looking for I might try it.
  13. S

How the heck do you use the soft rings?? :)

hrmmm. this has me wondering if I should even bother with the soft rings at all then, the 20 bucks could be used elsewhere :\ however I dunno about investing brava stuff...rather surprised Lucy hasn't come out with new rings with all the problems I've read over the last few days. I haven't...
  14. S

*bumps* so apparently the cash that was supposed to come didn't come (can thank the government for this one :\) so will have to wait until next payday likely. also, can I get some cheap recommendations for lotions/lubes or whatever? I've read cocoa butter can damage the soft rings so I'd like...
  15. S

How to get a smaller waist

hmmm, interesting theories and techniques to read about indeed, thanks for sharing you guys :-)
  16. S

Pinky05's Progress

wow I can totally see the difference already in the time you've been noogling, checking through all these progress threads have me really pumped up (no pun intended hehe) for getting my own set :-)
  17. S

Hydro Noogle?

@Lucy I'd love to hear what you think about if this technique affects the lifespan of the noogleberry at all because frankly it sounds like an awesome experience, however repeated heating via the water sounds like something that might affect the plastic so some assurances would be great :)
  18. S

nice results so far, keep up the awesome work! :-)
  19. S

hrmmm., now I'm really starting to wonder here, bent over with my breasts drooping I'm 6cm in depth from underneath them to the end of the nipple, that said maybe Larges are what I should get but now I'm doubting myself and thinking mediums except I have such a wide set of breasts that I need...
  20. S

Milkman starting his journey toward lactation

This is the greatest idea I've ever read on this forum XD kudos for the awesomeness.