Search results

1. S

Remaining Questions and bits of advice wanted!

Since my other thread kinda has leftover questions all over the place still, I thought I'd combine them all and a bunch of new ones into a new thread since I'd like to have everything hammered out before I order in 2 weeks time (24th :D) Anyways, First of all, what do you all suggest for...
  2. S

Differences Between Pump Types & Should I Order Extra Parts?

Hi there again, getting closer and closer to ordering, however after reading about the hydro-noogling method I began to wonder what the technical/specific differences between the 3 hand pumps were, not only for hydro benefits but for lifespan, suction power and such? That also got me thinking...
  3. S

Newbie needing help ASAP choosing what size to get

hi there, I posted several months ago asking this but my breast size has decreased since then so I need a new recommendation... I emailed Lucy 4 days ago and never heard back, I plan on likely ordering next week so I need to hammer out my questions and get all the answers before then so...
  4. S

Please help? contemplating purchasing a noogleberry system but have questions!

since my other thread seems to be getting ignored in the other forum, I'm reposting it here I guess... Hi there, I'm another one of the many (apparently according to threads here lol) 'breast men' to join these forums in hopes of enlarging via pumping; but I have several questions before I dump...