Search results

1. hopefulme

Dustin's before/after pics - Updated June 8th 2013

Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - UPDATED PICS JUNE 20th - PM QUESTIONS - JUST POSTED Hi Dustin. Did you get a chance to try snoogling yet? Im anxious to see if you like it.
  2. hopefulme

Newbie...beginning pics

Yup. You can wear a sports bra to hold them in place and get comfortable. I use medium pressure because I can't release if it's too much pressure and I dont want to break any capillaries by applying too much pressure for that long.
  3. hopefulme

Newbie...beginning pics

I just snoogled las night. It's good because you get some rest while your boobies grow. You just put the cups on and get comfortable on your back. I usually snoogled about 2 hrs and then I take them off in the middle of the night and put my bra on and go back to sleep. You should try it.
  4. hopefulme

Dustin's before/after pics - Updated June 8th 2013

Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - NEW QUESTIONS/UPDATED PICS JUNE 20th Wow Dustin, you are spilling out that last bra! You are doing great. I do feel what you are talking about. I feel extra pulling under my armpit with the Cl cups too. I figured it is because it may be pulling the extra fat from...
  5. hopefulme

Nearing one yr using noogle

Wow! You look great in that top. Wish we could have seen the D cup last month too. We will all be waiting, lol
  6. hopefulme

Newbie...beginning pics

Yes Matt, I agree. I am def getting there and now that I have some room in my new cups, I'm gonna try to lift the cups higher on my chest to get more perkiness and cleavage.
  7. hopefulme

Newbie...beginning pics

Thanks Dustin. I completely filled the large cups in like 2 weeks too. Hi Matt. You are such a sweetheart. I love the Cl's so glad I have some more room to grow now. That is funny you say that because after my first 15 min of noogling, I realized I already fill them about halfway.
  8. hopefulme

Newbie...beginning pics

Heres a side pic with swelling
  9. hopefulme

Newbie...beginning pics

I snnoogled for about 1 1/2 hrs last night with my new Cl cups and here are my pics. Looks like I'm getting better swelling already. :)
  10. hopefulme

Newbie...beginning pics

I ordered the Cl cups and they arrived yesterday!!! I am so excited and I will be posting an update later today with pics.
  11. hopefulme

Newbie...beginning pics

Lol, I was up late and had 2 more pics to post that I see didnt go through. I will post later today. Thanks for the support. I really need to order my Cl's but money has been tight since going to Vegas. :-[
  12. hopefulme

Newbie...beginning pics

Hi Everyone, I'm finally back. The time is going by soo fast. Its been a month since I started noogling and I love it. I didn't get a chance to order the conoured large domes because I went to Vegas and wasnt going to be home to get my package. I completely fill up the large domes in less...
  13. hopefulme

Matts Progress

Wow Matt!!! I can really see some growth there. Keep up the good work. I need the boobie fairy to visit me. Lol
  14. hopefulme

Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

Hi Tank girl, nice job. I see the indents but they don't look bad. Just wondering if you are still taking Pm? I am trying to get to your size. I'm motivated. :)
  15. hopefulme

Newbie...beginning pics

Awww, thanks guys for your help. I read somewhere on the forum that the Xl hurts your chest. I am going with the Cl's. Will order this weekend. I so excited I found this site from breastnexus.
  16. hopefulme

Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

Wow Tank Girl. I love your breast, your swelling is amazing. I hope to be right behind you. You guys keep us new people motivated. Thanks!!!
  17. hopefulme

Newbie...beginning pics

Hello, I have been noogling now for 6 days and I love it! I haven't noticed an increase but I am noticing more fullness already. I am maybe one inch away from completely filling the large cups while pumping and need to quickly get the next size up. Was wondering if anyone had suggestions on if...
  18. hopefulme

Newbie...beginning pics

I started noogling guys and I am sooo hype. I'm gonna stick with this ans be patient because I see how it has really did alot for others on this forum. i got my Nb 3 days ago and on the first 2 days I only noogled once per day for just an hour and yesterday, I noogled once for 1 1/2 hrs. I...
  19. hopefulme

Newbie...beginning pics

Yayyyy. After 7 long days, my noogleberry is here and I am about to get started. Wish me luck! I'll keep you guys updated.
  20. hopefulme

Matts Progress

Wow!!! You are really filling out that black bra. I am hydrating and patiently waiting for my Nb so that I can join. I hope I get good swelling like you.