Search results

1. monkata_iv

Mon's progress /2 months/

Thanks guys! I love the support here, good luck to you all x
  2. monkata_iv

Hey Stella, thanks for the comment I really don't know what is going on with my boobs. I wish you luck and too be honest I don't think that I grew because I was pushing too hard. At the beginning I got a bit obsessed, and I was overpumping and bruising myself but the moment I started pumping...
  3. monkata_iv

Thaaaaank youu all <3 Sorry for the late reply, but I have been pretty occupied lately... Matt, what do yo mean "sorry couldn't resist", I love your comments, they really motivate me, so thanks! :) and Hi sweet Eva I don't take any herbs as I am too scared to play games with my body so all I...
  4. monkata_iv

Hey guys just wanted to post some pics, because recently I am really starting to see some difference, it's not much but it's motivating me. It has been a little over two months since I started. I am just posting my before pic for reference, the other two are from today, 2 days after my last...
  5. monkata_iv

Barbies Before and After

Oh my god if I had your boobs, I would never have bothered putting a sucking device on my boobs ;D You are my dream size... ;)
  6. monkata_iv

Re: Mon's progress hahaha Thank you guys, hope you are right. I am noooooogling right now and I'll post something in a month again, hope something bigger lol ;D
  7. monkata_iv

Re: Mon's progress Here are my one month photos, I don't see results, but when I measure I see almost half an inch difference My swelling: http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u506/monkata_iv/4thweek.jpg No swelling :( http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u506/monkata_iv/4thweek2.jpg
  8. monkata_iv

How I saved myself from the torture....

Hey Londoner! :)) Well...yes, but somehow I got used to it. I do a 5 mins break when it really starts to hurt... Btw I am checking your topic from time to time, great results :)))
  9. monkata_iv

Re: Mon's progress Hey sorry for the late reply, haven't been around much. I am not using anything else except NG, I am too scared to play games with the hormones of my body. In my opinion the people that got that huuuge amazing results are mostly people that take stuff, the ones on top of...
  10. monkata_iv

Hey thanks, hope you found a solution, unfortunately I had to remove that, because of the air leaks. I started getting red dots all over my boobs, once I removed it they stopped. The idea is good but you have to make it veery very good, so that no air leaks. I live in London, close to...
  11. monkata_iv

I'm impressed!

I like your attitude and congrats for the swelling :)) You are almost at my state I am at my 4th week, gonna post some photos soon although there isn't much visual difference, you should post some photos as well when you feel ready, good luck :)))
  12. monkata_iv

Re: Mon's progress Thanks Matt :)) I find the M cups very uncomfortable, because as you can see they are not growing properly in these ones, I can't get my nipple to be in the middle lol So I ordered the large ones, my god they are deeeep, but still the width is better so I started noogling...
  13. monkata_iv

Strange Ring Marks

Hey I took a break so I didn't noogle for two days and the dots completely disappeared I didn't put any oil, just twice some calendula cream and today my skin looks fine, I am gonna start tomorrow again. And I'll be careful, but I think you are right if you put on extra oil before putting the...
  14. monkata_iv

Re: Mon's progress Thank youu, but girl your swelling is much more...Candice can just dream about your swelling lol But they do get really red, it's because of the flash that they look that white. Anyway... I took a break for two days because when I noogled last time I got a lot of red dots so...
  15. monkata_iv

Strange Ring Marks

I was thinking about what you are saying as well but it didn't sound that logical in my head earlier. But now that I read your comment and think about it again, I think you are right, because today I changed cups from medium to large and the seal wasn't very good as I am having some leaks...
  16. monkata_iv

Strange Ring Marks

Hey I am having the saaame problem! I've been noogling for 3 weeks now and everything was perfectly fine till today, it's awful ... I searched "red dots" in the forum and a lot of topics came up. Basically it's because of the pressure and I was sure I am not overpumping, but everybody says it's...
  17. monkata_iv

Re: Mon's progress heeey guys I just wanted to share something.... Yesterday I was browsing my secret folder on my phone and saw my first pictures... I almost fill the M cups now, this is my 3rd week and I am soo happy:))) My breasts def feel fuller although I don't see much difference. I...
  18. monkata_iv

I've been noogling for two weeks now, I am new but I am getting a good swelling and I feel I can do more hours, because I am just studying for exams now so I have plenty of time to noogle, but at one point I just can't stand the pain in my ribs and under my arms,I am not over pumping, but I am...
  19. monkata_iv

Fina's Starting Pics! From Zero to.....???? (before/after!)

WOW..... :o amazing swelling, but most importantly the pic 12 hours after the session shows growth!!! They are definitely bigger, compared with your starting pics...I am jealous I want your results!! :))
  20. monkata_iv

VZ progress or no

I do see a difference it's not huge, but still they look fuller from the top. So keep going, don't give up :))) To be honest in my opinion noogling for an hour or less is just pointless (at least for me). I am new at this but in order to get a really good swelling like 2- 3 inches, I need to...