Search results

1. H

Discouraged

Not so teeny; no I really don't think so! I do a half hour to two hours aproxomately 5 times a week due to my lifestyle. I know I'm defiantly not being too gentle, but at the same time in not being too hard- my rings always go away shortly and I've never gotten dots or blisters! but I am left...
  2. H

Discouraged

Guys I'm starting to give up :'( I don't want to but it's been about two months and I've shrunk!!! Why am I shrinking!? < /3
  3. H

Nipple Stopper?

It's extremlyyyyy make shift but bear with me- it's working. I was inspired by this and did not want to walk out of my room noogling with my all of my damn brothers and father walking around >:( around so I took a look around me to see what I could use. I took some small candles and dropped them...
  4. H

Brand new noogler!

Myam! I love you! haha wow thank you so much for sharing that. One day I will post a picture of me standing side ways so you all can get a proper idea of how pointy and protruded my nipples are. I'm really looking forward to doing this and improving shape! ;D ;D ;D
  5. H

Brand new noogler!

These are pictures of me before noogling both with and with out a bra and then after.
  6. H

how many times a day?

Thank you so much that helps tremendously :)
  7. H

Brand new noogler!

Myam, Right now I am using generic latex free adhesive bandages but I'm having trouble with just one nipple!! I can cover most of my left with one bandaid (this is my slightly bigger breast mind you) and my right I use two to three and they pop off while noogling! Right now, even with the...
  8. H

Brand new noogler!

Matt: You are really such a sweet heart, you know that? That is a great site and i really appreciate that! Your progress is SSSOOO inspiring! ccbb2009: It's not the swelling I'm afraid my boyfriend to notice! (I want him to see that!!!) It's the red marks that are there. I've always expressed...
  9. H

My turn!

I can see similarities in the shape of our breasts, and if I get to where you are- I will be bouncing off the walls happy!!! You look incredible. After my swelling goes down maybe I will take a picture starting off just for reference :/ (both mine and others)
  10. H

how many times a day?

Is there a limit on how many times to noogle a day? If I'm giving myself about 5 hours between each time is there anything wrong with me noogling three times a day for 45 minutes? It's exam week and I'm already locked in my room with lots of privacy and sitting still, so I just figured I could...
  11. H

Brand new noogler!

It finally came in! YAY! I used bandaids over my nipples, although I was weary of this. I was careful not to use the cloth bandaids- those hurt the most and leave nasty marks. I don't see any swelling but I can feel a slight difference. I'm too embarrassed to post any pictures just yet, maybe...
  12. H

CC's Progress

Re: Just starting... CCBB2009 : I did not email Lucy, but I'm very glad I got the mediums- they fit perfectly! I've always been unclear on just how "big" my little boobies are, my padded bras galore and avoidance of having to really look at them naked has thrown me off. Due to my pointy shape I...
  13. H

Brand new noogler!

Hi ya'll! I'm 19 and really struggling with my chest size. I wear a 34b, but with much padding and adjustment. In reality, I would probably fit best in an AA cup. </3 I have BARELY any shadow under my boobs and i cant wait to have that plump curve that touches your ribcage!! :o I am concerned...
  14. H

CC's Progress

Re: Just starting... I'm a brand new noogler too! (actually it hasn't even arrived in the mail yet :'( ) I wear a 34 b- but heavily padded and with much adjusting. I think in all seriousness I am also an AA. I ordered medium cups because a B is usually what I reach for, now after reading I'm...