Search results

1. BustyBabe

Becoming my namesake!

Just updating myself here! I haven't noogled in two months, and my marks still haven't gone away. At least now they're faint, but you can still see them if you look for them...whereas before, you'd see them even if you didn't want to :P. I didn't lose any growth thankfully, and I've grown...
  2. BustyBabe

oodellaly's stats

I'm sorry to hear that :(. Hope you figure things out, take care of yourself in the meantime....and when you're back on track we'll all expect you back on the forums again :).
  3. BustyBabe

Becoming my namesake!

Just keeping a record for August! Things have been pretty good so far, I saw a pretty major change in my smaller breast recently. Before it had practically no underboob, but now there's some! It's still not the same as my other breast, but it's getting there. The width looks maybe 2/3 of the...
  4. BustyBabe

Becoming my namesake!

Thank you! You know, I can't even remember what happened during that time. Nothing that exciting, just a bunch of non-invasive things that weren't worth doing :P. Good luck! I hope you reach your goal. The first few months were definitely the hardest for me, I barely noticed any progress...
  5. BustyBabe

has anyone been able to fill the extra large contoured cups??

I get them into the cups first, but I don't apply any suction until I'm lying down. I think your breasts end up the same way they would if you cupped them lying down instead, but I find it easier to do it that way.
  6. BustyBabe

Water consumption

It's supposed to help with swelling, and some people think that more swelling = better growth. Some people say they see a noticeable difference (less swelling) when they don't drink enough water (around 8 cups). You could try it out and see how it affects you.
  7. BustyBabe

Noogling on your back is supposed to help with roundness. My boobs are normally pointy...if I noogle in any other position, the pointy shape gets really exacerbated :o. Doing it on my back, they definitely look rounder after.
  8. BustyBabe

progress taking place

Well, I think he would have noticed something was going on sooner than later. Those seem hard to hide :P. Thanks for sharing your routine! How hard are you pumping? Just enough to keep them on, as hard as you comfortably can, etc?
  9. BustyBabe

progress taking place

Those bras are really taking a beating :P! I don't think I've ever seen such dramatic proof. Gee, some people don't even get those kind of results after pumping for years! And I thought you looked great before too. Can't see any of the sagginess you mentioned, and I would have never thought...
  10. BustyBabe

Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

Oh no! At what size did you start having back pains? Your story is inspiring, it's amazing what you can achieve in only two years!
  11. BustyBabe

progress taking place

You look amazing! That's so much progress for only 2 months...I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time :).
  12. BustyBabe

Becoming my namesake!

Just reading all of my old posts...I can't believe some of them are over a year old! Too bad so many of them got lost in the forum glitch. Well, might as well update now, in case I want to look back on it next year :P. I'm measuring 39.5 now, sometimes 40 if I measure loosely. I added this...
  13. BustyBabe

Becoming my namesake!

Hmm, maybe it's a sign of growth. It's been a long time without an update from you, you must be bigger than a DD now ;D. The painful swelling was just a one time thing for me...it never happened again after that! I don't go far in them at all. Maybe 1/3 of the way in, but I do them on my...
  14. BustyBabe

BREAST QUESTIONS PLEASE HELP

Because with one cup, you can place the dome much closer to the center. More tissue growth near the center should mean better cleavage.
  15. BustyBabe

BREAST QUESTIONS PLEASE HELP

Maybe try doing one breast at a time? It's more time consuming, but it's definitely supposed to be better for producing cleavage.
  16. BustyBabe

I think it's been at least 6 months, but I always do it on my back since I'm trying to correct my shape. I'm a 36C.
  17. BustyBabe

New

Wow, I love how they look when you're lying down! They're so round and plump, it's amazing! Good luck. What size do you want to be! If you're worried about your nipples enlarging, then you should try taping them down or using a nipple shield (although there's no guarantee they won't change).
  18. BustyBabe

Try doing it on your back, it'll feel even more impossible then :P. I'm ok with it, I'd rather not have to upgrade domes all of the time. I'll be happy as long as I keep seeing results ;D. But I haven't really heard of that many members who've went past XL cups. I remember one member, a...
  19. BustyBabe

OODELLALY'S Pictorial Boob Journey

Hang in there! It took me almost 6 months before I started seeing real changes. Things only started to get really good after about a year in. It's hard for us girls who start with little tissue or underdeveloped breasts, but it still works in a lot of cases...albeit, much slower. I know how...
  20. BustyBabe

Anyone got new stretch marks on breast and continued noogling?

Glad to hear they're fading! What do you noogle with? A thick oil like olive oil seems to be the best, and I'd put it on generously. If lubrication isn't an issue, maybe you're just prone to marking, it sounds like you're doing everything right!