Search results

1. mumOf3Angels

What is your Perfect Breast size ??

The perfect Cup size???? I think what ever you are comfortable and happy with is the perfect size whether thats a lovely perky B or a full busty E haha. For me personally I was a DD before having my children, my sister is DD and our mum is a natural E/F so I do agree genetics play a huge part...
  2. mumOf3Angels

New2Noogleberry! 2 pregnancies later :( Defeated but Hopeful!

It sounds like you have a really good plan in place. Keep yourself motivated. patience really does seem to be a must. I find it funny that it took 9 months of breastfeeding to deflate me, yet there was still a part of my brain hoping I could grow it back in a matter of weeks haha. I am on day 3...
  3. mumOf3Angels

My Journey Begins Here

Thanks BustyBabe. I think you are right and I have decided to just use on the smaller one for now. I used for 90 mins again last night, and although to me it didnt look like there was any difference after, I measured exactly the same place as I measured for my before stats, and had gone up to...
  4. mumOf3Angels

My VERY Assymetrical Breasts

hi epicwave You could add fenugreek and maybe some saw palmeto to you lotion and massage directly in to the smaller breast, leaving the other alone, this may speed things up a bit for you x
  5. mumOf3Angels

Melanie's Progress

Hi did it arrive yet? mine arrived yesterday. you have lovely breasts already so im sure you are going to really enjoy the results. i used mine for the first time last night and found it was so much more comfortable than i thought it was going to be x
  6. mumOf3Angels

Jessica's Journey

Jessica You have a lovely shape, a shape i'd kill for haha, so I am sure you will see some great results. The advise I have been given is to do in intervals, as over doing it can really stunt your growth, use for an hour place a hit pad or hot towel over your chest and then do your next hour...
  7. mumOf3Angels

10 day progress

How do you feel you are getting on? I have just started with noogleberry this week and would love to hear about your experience as I am in the same boat as you. x
  8. mumOf3Angels

NEW TO NB NEED HELP!

I agree your experience is going to be as individual as you are, in regards to the marks. I used mine for about 90 mins last night and ring was gone within an hour. So I think you will just have to try it and see, although i can't see your husband complaining that you are increasing your bust...
  9. mumOf3Angels

advice of 1st time user (supplements etc)

Hiya. I only got my noogle yesterday. so am starting that from new, but getting the hang of it haha. This time round I have been taking supplement for about a month, but was making a specific blend to improve the fact that they have deflated rather than to increase size. this has worked very...
  10. mumOf3Angels

My Journey Begins Here

So Last night I managed to get the system working yay!!! I used on the smaller one for an hour alone, while I watched my soaps. Then later on I went to bed and put a film on aprox 90mins and used on both. although i wouldnt reccomend the film, the system worked great. On my bigger side once...
  11. mumOf3Angels

My Journey Begins Here

Thanks busty Babe, I think air leaking must have been the problem, as I took the whole sytem apart and put it back together and now I am able to do it. Thank you xx
  12. mumOf3Angels

My Journey Begins Here

Well much to my suprise my system arrived this morning and after some fiddling and head scratching I finally put it together haha, being a little bit of a perfectionist I have read the instructions.... I'm going to say 3 times but anyone that knows me, knows it will be more like twice that haha...
  13. mumOf3Angels

NEW TO NB NEED HELP!

Me too Janet, my system arrived this morning, but I have been lucky enough to make some real good friends on here, who have been kind enough to fill me in on everything before I get started so maybe I can pass some of their wisdom onto you. What is it you need help with? xxx
  14. mumOf3Angels

Progress

WOW you are really progressing through the sizes quickly, you must be very dedicated, well your efforts really show that is for sure xxx
  15. mumOf3Angels

New start of Zama

Re: New start of Malina Wow thats great! When I get mine I'm hopeing to use it will I watch T.v in the evening after kids have gone to bed, so that would give me 2 hours a day, hopefully I can get results as good as your!! : ) xxx
  16. mumOf3Angels

Future Noogler :)

Haha I just saw your reply and have responded again haha. When do you receive your order? would be great to know how you get on with the system x
  17. mumOf3Angels

advice of 1st time user (supplements etc)

You are more than welcome, and do add the extras for flavour cause it's not the nicest tasting thing in the world haha. The side effects listed above, not everyone will get, and those that do they wont last long if you persist, if you remember back to puberty (iv pretty much blocked mine out...
  18. mumOf3Angels

Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

You have some fantastic results. How long have you been using for? x
  19. mumOf3Angels

MY PROGRESS ^____^

How long have you been noogling for? your results look absolutly amazing xx
  20. mumOf3Angels

New start of Zama

Re: New start of Malina Hi Malina They look great, how many hours over how many days do you use to get those results? xx