Search results

1. midbackn2013

TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

Early check in :) I took like a month long break. I was doing way too much with all my body modifications LOL. Between noogling, DIY cool sculpting, exercise, meal prepping and doing a billion subliminals I couldn’t keep up anymore. I started back noogling today! As I’ve lost fat on my body, my...
  2. midbackn2013

It was mostly permanent. I lost some fullness but that was all. I just waited until my swelling was an inch more than my goal so that when the swelling went away, I’d be where I wanted
  3. midbackn2013

Thanks! I originally started out at 32” around, used NB and got to a 33”/34” I believe. Which was a B cup on me at the time. I stopped using NB since I reached my goal (2013). I gained about 20 lbs or so after that and started measuring at 36” around on my own and then picked up NB again early...
  4. midbackn2013

Update! Been following the regimen I posted for the most part. I didn’t get to hydro noogle last week at all but I have been keeping up otherwise. This was my recent swelling! In a 34C
  5. midbackn2013

T-girl Zoe & her Noogleberry Results after 3 yrs

Congrats! They look great!
  6. midbackn2013

Whats your progress ppl ?

I started in fall of 2012 and went from a 32 A to a 32 B. I think I grew 2 inches in a couple of months and it stuck. I gained weight later in life and reached a 34C. I recently picked back up NB in July. I won’t know how many inches I’ve gained until I measure near the end of January
  7. midbackn2013

Aw thanks noogler! :D
  8. midbackn2013

Please join in!!!

Dang Ashley! I’m trying to get like you! 34A to a 32D?!
  9. midbackn2013

New girl in town

Congrats on the progress :) it’s always encouraging seeing others make their milestones
  10. midbackn2013

Hard nipples

I’m a little confused by the second question but I did notice my nipples start getting hard more often after using NB. I guess because of the stimulation they weren’t used to lol!
  11. midbackn2013

A picture of my boobs in this cute top will be my starting picture. It’s from July I believe. No bra
  12. midbackn2013

I figured it out guys it was super easy. I’m just slow Anyway, my goal is basically Kylie Jenner. I don’t care for her but I gotta admit she has a nice rack! LOL!
  13. midbackn2013

Enough pressure ? No inflation !!

Swelling just takes time :) it took a week or 2 for me to first see swelling. Just keep drinking water, massaging and using a heating pad before you noogle. You could also drink water, take a warm shower and massage in there and then noogle. That also works pretty well :)
  14. midbackn2013

lets increase swelling

Yaaaayyy! Congrats Noogler!
  15. midbackn2013

8lemon8’s progress thread

I see a difference! Looking good. I don’t get the best swelling with P&H either. I P&H for like 10 mins and then release to really low pressure and stay there for 2 minutes and then I repeat. This along with water gets me really good swelling!
  16. midbackn2013

Please join in!!!

Hi guys! I’m TBF ^_^ a long time member who has picked back up her noogle berry to attain new goals!
  17. midbackn2013

time for the growth

It’s good for a C cup and should take you to a DD or more :)
  18. midbackn2013

time for the growth

Hiiiii! I’m TBF :) Nice to meet you. I am also in the contoured XL domes. Currently my left boob is filling it 1/3 of the way while my right boob is filling it 1/4. It took about 2 months to get this far. Drinking lots of water and doing the pump and release method (10:2) is helping me lots
  19. midbackn2013

Well long time no see ;) I haven’t posted on here since 2012 but I have been lurking. This place is pretty dead nowadays.... I hope it kicks back up because it was really fun on here. So I’m 23 now! I brought my Noogleberry back out, ordered some new tubing and I’ve been noogling since July...