Search results

1. O

hi all..new male to site

Hello! It's really great that you took this step and I think your development is amazing! good luck for all the next ones! I mean I'm a new member too and I'm at the beginning too, but that's one of the reasons why it's amazing to meet other newbies. I wish you the best and the prettiest flowers...
  2. O

Still cannot stop smoking HELP

can't stop smoking I never smoked but judging from how people say it is, I could really make for how hard it really is when you ultimately decide to stop smoking already. And even those who are more committed could even experience withdrawal effects that proves to be much of a killer than going...
  3. O

How to get a smaller waist

People seem to really be engrossed with the idea of getting slimmer and smaller waist. And though it wouldn't be something that would actually work in some cases, there just are times that you have to be familiar with how things are going to work to your advantage. And hopefully, things are...
  4. O

10 day progress

Looking great what you have there! And though it would probably take more time before you get to the size you are aching to be with and true enough one that would let you do just that, it would be nice to see how things are going to roll out over your end. I hope that things would go better...
  5. O

I'm Finally Noogling! I did it! I did it!

I would like to welcome you to the club and hope that things really work for the better on your side. And though there are far simpler things that could work a lot better in some ways that you could see fit, it is just great to be able to start with something that will surely give and return...