Search results

1. SydKait

Mixing Pueraria Mirifica Powder into a lotion?

I want to use a pm topical along with taking pm capsules. So I was thinking, couldn't I just buy some pm powder and mix it with something? Heres the stuff: http://www.ainterol.us/products/Pueraria-Mirifica-Powder-100gm-%283.53oz%29.html It would be a lot cheaper and would last a lot longer than...
  2. SydKait

pueraria mirifica

I just have some questions about PM. Im considering taking it after I run out of my other herbs. Is there a specific brand anyone would recommend? Whats the recommended dosage? Is it a "stand alone herb" that shouldn't be mixed with other herbs due to its potency? Any input would be great. :)
  3. SydKait

WTF More problems with the soft rings!

My rings just fell apart, AGAIN! They were doing fine up until today. Last time the coacoa butter degraded the material, this time the inner part of the rings flattened after I got done noogling and I cant even use them. I might have to try the camper tape thing. Does anyone know of any other...
  4. SydKait

Lip plumper

I'm hoping this is the best place to post this. If not I'll probably try another spot. I have rather thin lips, mainly my upper lip. So id really like to purchase the Noogleberry Lip Plumper. In theory, shouldn't it work a bit like breast expansion. Over time, increasing blood flow and build...
  5. SydKait

Problem with the soft cup rings

Hey guys I apologize in advance if theres already something about this on the forum. Iv been noogling with the medium soft cup rings for about a month now. I use 100% cocoa butter to keep the suction, and I wash them about once a week. Although iv been taking good care of them, they've lost...
  6. SydKait

Belle's progress

I've decided to start documenting my progress with Noogleberry, so here it goes. I'm 19 years old and have never had children. I'm 5'4 and weigh 95 pounds. My breasts are slopey (flat on top, fuller on the bottom) and asymmetrical. My left areola is bigger than my right. (I am a little...
  7. SydKait

Whats your Noogleberry routine and advice.

Hi there, I just ordered my Noogleberry system so I'm trying to learn as much as I possibly can. I have a couple questions but feel free to let me know anything you think might be helpful. Just a little about myself. I'm 19 and don't have any children. I'v always been very tiny at 5'4/95pnds...