Search results

1. N

Cross Dresses

To be absolutely honest with you it's mostly swelling from pumping. I've gained a few pounds from an injury that's preventing my usual workouts but I'm not sure if the "mini moobs" are a result of that or using PM on and off. When using PM I usually get 2000-3000 a day but after 2 or 3 weeks...
  2. N

Cross Dresses

Hey Lisa, Thanks! The results slowly fade over a few days but I know if I pumped every few days they'd hang around longer. On and off PM but can't say I really see it doing much for me so mostly pumping I guess.
  3. N

Cross Dresses

Think the forum dropped a bunch posts :/ Haven't been pumping near as much as I'd like to. Got some new (to me) bras so thought I'd post some pics. Thanks Jezabelle!! :D Last bra type thing I've had for years. Thing works wonders with nothing! lol
  4. N

Cross Dresses

OK, as I said in my previous post, I took some pics. Sorry for the crap quality, lighting in the bathroom sucks. So I did actually take a pic of the bruising a few days after I stopped to let it calm down a bit. The bruising pic shows how flat I am as well even though there's still some pump...
  5. N

Cross Dresses

Just thought I'd chime in and say Hi as yet another crossdresser. Have been for about 20 years with some gaps here and there due to work. Despite being tall and skinny, several years ago learned how to create decent looking cleavage with a flat male chest. :D But have always wanted more. Several...