Search results

1. shooting4dastars

Shooting4dastars progress

I could not find the plumbing insulation here. But i managed to use the xxl dome anyway. I noogle with the xl domes and then i can achieve good suction with the xxl dome.
  2. shooting4dastars

Thank you James, you must have read my mind. Just today i was thinking about ordering the XXL cups. I wasn't able to noogle as much the past two months, today i started back u. Thanks a lot for you're great advice :D
  3. shooting4dastars

Thanks a lot. You can also achieve your goal, as long as you're consistant :D Good Luck!!
  4. shooting4dastars

ThanQ ;D i mostly get my bras from UK EBAY stores, as i can easily find my size without spending a lot of money.
  5. shooting4dastars

Noogling and supplements?

Heey, when i started noogling i took supplements, meaning supplements besides vitamines. I think i did that for almost a year. But after that periode of time i was wondering if i would still achieve growth without any supps. The answer is YES, eventually all you need is patience and consistancy...
  6. shooting4dastars

Well as promised!! My new picture updates ;D It feels awsome that i have come this far. I don't take any herbs or use any creams anymore. I just eat as healthy as i can/want to. I take msm powder when i remember, thats like 3 times a week. I noogle everyday for an hour or two with the EL dome...
  7. shooting4dastars

Thnx but it took more then 5 months :D
  8. shooting4dastars

Heey Lex, I do still noogle, it's just second nature now. I noogle everyday IF possible, but it's not a big deal if i miss a few days. I no longer hydro noogle, i was sick of potential mess. The water is just so inconvenient when for example the doorbell rings or something else. My current...
  9. shooting4dastars

Heey i know i have been away for so long, i mostly use one teaspoon of MSM. I only use it 2 or 3 days a week. i will try to post some new picture this week.
  10. shooting4dastars

Thank you very much! ;D
  11. shooting4dastars

My regimen now consist out of: Calcium pills Vitamin C pills MSM powder L-Argenine pills Paba pills i massage and noogle with safflower oil. I also use aumenti bust cream twice a day. i noogle with CL domes for an hour then with the EL domes for 1.5 - 2 hours i don't hydro noogle anymore i do...
  12. shooting4dastars

Well thanks a lot for the info, i couldn't find as much on it as you did! this is good to know :D
  13. shooting4dastars

Woow hello everyone! I've been m.i.a for a while but i'm BACK! I started my own business in october 2012 wich kept me very busy so I wasn't dedicated to noogling and corsetting as much. I started noogling again this year and till a month ago there was no change i was still a 34C. After double...
  14. shooting4dastars

Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

your breast shape is sooo pretty
  15. shooting4dastars

Elise 17 uk - My journey B to E cup in 8 months

Great progress! You might have gotten to a an E cup by yourself, seeing that you are only 17 years old and they do grow till you're 21. You might have just been a late bloomer. But nice breasts nun the less :D
  16. shooting4dastars

oohh gosh that happened to me too when i first tried it ;D good to hear that it was still worth it in the end. From the day i started i've only hydro noogled and it seems my swelling is lasting much longer too. And about the tubing i just slapped some tape on it but it doesn't really help, i...
  17. shooting4dastars

TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

Woww that's some great swelling for only 8 days, Keep it up!!
  18. shooting4dastars

It feels so much better with water. It got a lil messy today because there's a tiny tiny hole in my tubing and if the tubing bends the wrong way well you know all the air gets out or in this case my with water filed domes came loose and there was water all over my bed:'( good thing it was just...
  19. shooting4dastars

Hihi that's sweet but i think you're looking at the wrong picture :P the hydro session is the picture where my skin turned a little greyish because of the water ;D
  20. shooting4dastars

hahaha thanx a lot Matt that's very kind of you :D And i have to admitt I've got BOOBY greed Matt, i know but it's not only that, it's more because i'm a 32E but i don't feel like they LOOK big enough for my body that's what keeps me wanting MORE. Not to forget my measurements are now...