Search results

1. H

Please help with dark ring

I really hope someone replies because i have the exact same problem!! and i've only noticed the dark ring recently when I've changed to pump and hold. Hopefully we can fix this so we can noogle properly!
  2. H

Jenni's Stats

I know its hard to get money for such things to help you out herbs wise, but maca is known for its help in period related stuff! Im currently seeing a naturopath because birth control was messing up my psychological state more than my periods and all, so i decided to go in a more natural route...
  3. H

Jenni's Stats

I have always had a problem explaining to my parents/friends why i am doing all these techniques to great bigger boobs, and i have to tell you, it feels so awesome to be doing it for yourself!! now, people will always say, well how can you be doing something like this only for yourself? well...
  4. H

Veronica's Monthly Progress Pictures

Good luck! i hope you do well with noogleberry:):)
  5. H

Catching Up

Do you take PM capsules?! i just started PM spray and i havent really noticed anything yet, but we'll see what happens:)
  6. H

Belle's progress

How are things going? do you still pump that long each day? you should have great results soon if you havent already:):)
  7. H

Jenni's Stats

There is nooooooo way you are only a 32A..... YOUR BOOBS ARE HUGE COMPARED TO MINE! like seriously... I'd love to have boobs like yours!!! beautiful, i cant even explain how jealous i am:):) good for you! and i hope you have lots of success
  8. H

Kai's Stats and Progess

wow thanks for the reply! you are forsure an inspiration :)
  9. H

Maca and PM?!

Hello all! I am currently taking maca with gingseng (it was just what they had at my local store) and I ordered PM powder and spray.. Now I didnt think taking both was a problem, but I've been researching maca on here and saw some people mention they didnt take it together, but didnt mention...
  10. H

Kai's Stats and Progess

So looking at the dates, theres a 3 year difference, but is that how long it took you to get where you are in the pictures?!
  11. H

Elise 17 uk - My journey B to E cup in 8 months

WOW!! Holy moley!! I will be pleased if i can just get a C cup within 8 months of being a small B ! Amazing progress:) i bet youre so happy
  12. H

Kai's Stats and Progess

Oh my gosh!!! What pumping technique are you using?! I was reading this and going, oh nice, she seems to have progress.. but those pictures... are wow!! Thats a miracle! You have amazing boobs and should be soo thrilled!!! Best of luck to you:)