Search results

1. P

Crossdresser new to NB with pics

Thanks for the reply - I'm in the UK so we don't have a GNC unfortunately. It looks like it's an unregulated medicine here in the UK so it should be possible to get some. What size would you say you were before you used - in other words, how much difference did it make ? Pippa
  2. P

Crossdresser new to NB with pics

Juliana I'd love to have the breasts in your first picture but I'm a long way from that. Could you tell me more about the massages that you did and the progesterone cream ? Using them has clearly worked for you ;) Pippa
  3. P

My boy Boobies are growing... thanx Noogleberry :)

Looking good. Care to share your routine? Pippa
  4. P

Cross Dresses

@Lisa: they look absolutely fabulous, you have the size and shape breasts that I'm aiming for :D @Taboo: yes in theory but as I started dieting and working out at exactly the same as I started Noogling it's difficult to say. Certainly my band size has dropped from a 38 to around a 37 but the...
  5. P

Cross Dresses

Taboo, you're right. Whilst my measurement across the nipples hasn't reduced, the measurement under has as well as my waiste size. The net result is that they look bigger but in reality they aren't really. Trouble is that they really still only look like large pecs although my nipples are...
  6. P

Cross Dresses

Really must try hydro noogling at some point. What with school holidays coming up, it's going to be difficult to do any noogling at all for the next few weeks. My main problem (well it's not really a problem) is that I've been dieting and working out to shed the extra pounds that I've been...
  7. P

Cross Dresses

It sure did - they reinstalled from an old backup which meant that some members (myself included) weren't even registered when the forum came back up online and had to re-register. I lost my original starting out post - no great loss as there wasn't really much to see. I'm logging how much...