Search results

1. ExcitedForBewbs

EFB's Journey (Looking for Guidance)

Re: EFB's Journey Hey, everyone. I've fallen off of Noogleberry for awhile and have been feeling very discouraged. I only do it every now and then when I get the chance between school and work, but I feel as though maybe I should be consistent. All I've been doing is the HOLD method for an...
  2. ExcitedForBewbs

Thanks for your reply, Double D! I just ordered my XL cups, and I should receive it with a week or two! I'm so excited. I have never tried the 7:2 method, but I will definitely give it a go now! I will only be taking Fenu, Maca, and Bio oil -- sometimes, I take flax oil, but I'm still skeptical...
  3. ExcitedForBewbs

Starting My Jouney :D

I still have trouble hydro noogling. ): I never experienced peeling nipples. Do you tape them down at all? Nipples tend to get larger and softer through blood circulation, but it's weird to be peeling even submerged in water. O.o
  4. ExcitedForBewbs

Hi DoubleD! Thank you so much for your response! What was the best routine for you that you stuck with? 7 months with YOUR results are just simply outstanding! I'm SO jealous! I don't swell anymore, so I'm assuming I need to bump up to XL cups. I may switch to PM after I finish Fenugreek as...
  5. ExcitedForBewbs

Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

Heeey sexy. ;) Two good lookin' twins you got there. Which brand PM did you use? Have you heard of Suplife 99? Also, are you using XL cups?
  6. ExcitedForBewbs

My results And What I've Been Doing

I don't think you should get small cups. Red rings around your breasts will go away eventually within an hour, and it usually looks like the marks wrap around more than just your breasts. Look at my pictures on my thread. I hope that is similar to what you're explaining. Try drinking LOTS of...
  7. ExcitedForBewbs

Hey everyone! I posted pictures and progresses a few months ago, but there was a problem with the forum that caused a deletion of my Username along with everything it owns. I've been noogling since January '13 at LEAST once a day, 1-hour sessions. Sometimes, I'll play games and keep them on for...
  8. ExcitedForBewbs

Why is the last post dated October 2012

I also had to make a new account. I'm so pissed off, because my thread was the only record I kept of my progress.