Search results

1. H

Love my NB

Amazing results! Can't wait to see more progress pictures :) Do you have a link to the vacuum machine you got off eBay? I'm very intrigued. Have you found it has helped speed your progress up?
  2. H

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

Can I ask where you bought your BO from? Do you think that helped with most of the growth?
  3. H

Shooting4dastars progress

Wow, congrats on your amazing results! I'm eager to try it out myself now! You said you stopped noogling because you've been busy and you've remained a C, how long did it take to go from a C to E? Did you use safflower oil as you started noogling again or was it something you incorporated later...
  4. H

Moogles progress

Hello moogle! Glad to hear your time away has helped. I think even though you have lost the results you gained while you away, it shouldn't take long to get those results back. This is part experience and part assumption, because the breast tissue has been stretched before it shouldn't take...
  5. H

Anyone with a food allergy tried PM?

Yeah, I took the pills, the ainterol brand :) the only reason I stopped was because it did mess up my periods, but I am considering starting the pm spray. I hope it works well for you, good luck with your journey :)
  6. H

Anyone with a food allergy tried PM?

I am allergic to peanuts and haven't had any allergic reaction to pm when I took it :)
  7. H

Questions about results after breastfeeding??

I think noogling will be ideal for you. Going by the results on the forum it seems the people who have had the most success and fast results were those who use to have bigger breasts and have shrunken to a smaller size. Everyone is different, some may take longer to develop growth but as long...
  8. H

Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

Any update on your progress? I'm very curious as to how you're getting along after you've shown us such good results so far :)
  9. H

Ainterol pm atomizer

I'm thinking about buying the ainterol pm atomizer as it seems like quite a few people have had good results from it. I'm trying to decide between the x-treme or ultimate, whether its worth spending more for the higher dosage one or playing it safe with the cheaper one incase it doesn't work for...
  10. H

Moogles progress

Aww moogle, I hope you feel better after your trip. Sometimes we need a break and hopefully you'll feel better and refreshed once you're back. You are always giving such good advice and support on the forum. I shall be patiently awaiting to hear about any tips you pick up while away and...
  11. H

Did it not mess up your periods taking it daily for 2.5 months? :o
  12. H

Taboo, did pm work well for increasing your bust? How much gain did you get in the 12 month you were on it? You will have to update up to compare how much growth you get just noogling. Good luck with your journey! :)
  13. H

Thanks for your response to my questions, so in total have you only taken pm twice so far? How do you take the pm if you don't mind me asking? Do you take it as soon as your period starts? How long for? I'm in awe at your results! I might have to give the pm a go aswell, although I did try the...
  14. H

Do you noogle both at the same time? How long do you noogle for? do you pump and hold or pump and release? Sorry for all the questions, You've had such good results, I'm hoping I have the same luck as you!
  15. H

Jenni's Stats

Wow!! You have amazing boobs! They do not look like 32A at all, they look massive. I'm apparently a 32b and yours look waaaaay bigger than mine. Is the picture you posted after noogling or is that what they look like normally? By the way, I can't see any difference between the two, they look...
  16. H

A-wal to B-eauty

Congrats on our progress :) I would say to go ahead and get the mediums, I think everyone has a little trouble when moving onto a bigger cup (some more than others) but if you want to be making progress you will need a bigger dome so your breast tissue can be stretched more. If worse comes...
  17. H

Moogles progress

I've been trying the 7:2 method you suggested and I have to say it really does help! I do it at the start and it helps my breasts get further into the cup and my swelling has been better, although I'm not sure if that is down to this method of pumping or because it's the time of the month, time...