Search results

1. bebeJW1

boobs for t.v

looking at cheryl who was also a male, I would say yes.
  2. bebeJW1

Jaida's Breast Journey

Transgender females are more than welcomed here. Excellent fullness. In no time you will have permanent growth and at your goal before you know it. Just be consistent and your results will be worth it.
  3. bebeJW1

Hi im new

BUMP. i also have maca powder (never used) would love to know the answer.
  4. bebeJW1

Kai's Stats and Progess

breath taking results. I'm happy that you responded so well with the noogleberry. Just keep up your consistency and you will reach your goal in no time.
  5. bebeJW1

Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

Amazing. What is your bra size now?
  6. bebeJW1

IdreamofDDcup

I can't wait to see your progress. I'm so happy that you responded so well with the noogleberry and you are actually apart of my inspirational group. I'm a full 34B so I'm going to start with the CL domes. Can't wait to start!
  7. bebeJW1

New pics- Crazy Results!!

I'm also starting off as a 34B, I pray that I respond as quick as you did sunset. Did you start with large cups or the CL cups?
  8. bebeJW1

Not sure of which cups I should get HELP!! (pics)

Thanks so much and yes I understand fully I watch too much lifetime lol.
  9. bebeJW1

Not sure of which cups I should get HELP!! (pics)

I'm 16 years old (I know I'm starting off young) & I'm a 34B. I will be purchasing the noogleberry, but I'm not sure which size domes I should start off with. medium or large. I'm looking to reach my 38DD goal in 2-3 years.
  10. bebeJW1

Not sure of which cups should I get HELP!! (pics)

I'm 16 years old & I'm a 34B. I know I'm starting off young, but I really want to be a 38DD when I get into college, and I will be purchasing the noogleberry with my allowance. Should I get the medium cups or the large cups? I'm really new to this!