Search results

1. kh2288

Back at it after a year! Progress stats & lapse

Hi Everyone, I'm back yay! I'm happy to see some new members around here :) It had been over a year since I stopped noogling, not to mention I gained some weight during the holidays. Found my old stats before I stopped noogling: (this was back in 2014) ~34"-29"-34.75" (110lb) So in case you're...
  2. kh2288

Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

Thanks loueycat! And thank you guys for all the support! I'm sorry for letting you guys down on updating my progress results :( I haven't been in very good health for this last half of the year, from late-summer until now. It was really a pain, I had to go to several doctors and was put on a...
  3. kh2288

Thank you! Yea I think you're right since I have heard they can darken your nipples. I'm not really sure how much water I drank back then, but I think I was a bit too inconsistent. I have been drinking lots of water now since I started noogling again :)
  4. kh2288

Thanks ineedboobs! Yea I know what you mean, you're not alone since I haven't been regular at all for the last half of the year :( But what matters most is if you keep getting back on and keep those pump pumping! :)
  5. kh2288

Hi Lovelies! Thought I update you guys :) I'm still taking pm, maca, an bo pills (not altogether, but in cycles), and I have been on/off with noogling. I know I tried being more consistent the last time I fell out of the loop. But oh man it's been really hard to find time to noogle. So now...
  6. kh2288

NB Butt Cups-reviews anyone?

Hey Everyone! I just checked out NB on ebay and noticed these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/191157985811?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT they aren't listed in the NB site but am wondering if anyone out there tried it? And can you please give a review if it works? Thanks!
  7. kh2288

Hey everyone! I also want to let you guys know that this nbe journey not only gave me an increase in my bust size but my butt size also! My butt measurement started out at 32.5" (same as my bust) and now it's 34.75" ^^ This is all thanks to those different trials of pills along that I took while...
  8. kh2288

Here's my pic after about 2 hours noogling. measured 34". I just read my older posts and I lost about 1" swelling. I use to swell up to 35" :( hopefully I can regain it back soon.
  9. kh2288

Wow it had been a while since I updated my progress! Unfortunately there's not much to update since I have been so busy for the past few months. I actually took a really long break from noogling after trying to go back to noogling, very ironic lol. Fortunately, I finally have time to noogle...
  10. kh2288

Thanks for reminding me to update oodellaly :D Here's my progress pics. I now measure around 34" and I have been taking pm 900mg a day. The pm is definitely working again, for about the first month I didn't feel anything, then a few days ago my breasts started getting sore and tender. Yay! I...
  11. kh2288

Thanks oodellaly! Yes, I did get the same swelling after my month long break. The only difference is that I noogle them for about 2 hours instead of 1. I also noticed my swelling stays longer so noogling them longer definitely makes a big difference in maintaining your swelling.
  12. kh2288

Hi everyone! Here's my really late update: Went to victorias secret and tried their 32d bras, they actually fit pretty well. The calvine klein one I tried before really did have an unusually smaller band. The picture I uploaded here is from today. Did not measure them yet, can't find my...
  13. kh2288

Hey everyone! I'm currently out of town with limited internet access but will update soon.
  14. kh2288

Hi Hope, yes it did mess up my period for taking it daily. Since I'm on birth control, it delayed my "timed" period about 3-4 days. Thanks Taboo! Yea I was getting greedy and wanted fast results. I have tried fenugreek before and noticed immediate sorness and tenderness, with an even less...
  15. kh2288

thanks taboo! those are really good deals ! I just bought several online from victorias secret and if those don't work out then I'll order some from the website. I wished I had such good effects like you. I need alot of work on my butt. I'm planning to grow my butt after I'm done growing the...
  16. kh2288

Hey everyone! No problem :) I noogle both of them at the same time for about 1 hour a day. I use the pump and release method for the first 15 minutes or so to then leave it for about 10 minutes, release and let them rest for about 1 min, then leave them in the max pressure they can handle for...
  17. kh2288

Thanks everyone! I'm going to try ordering different sizes and brands from amazon. Luckily they offer free returns, so hopefully I'll be able to find at least one that fits.
  18. kh2288

Thank you, and thanks for the info! =] Received my 30DD bra today, forgot to take some pics unfortunately. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find my true bra size. The 32D bra is a little wide on the cups as well as a bit tight in the band, and a 30DD is just too tight in the band, but the...
  19. kh2288

Thanks Kai! I ordered a 32D bra and a 30DD to see which one fits better, I'll post some pics of the 30DD bra since I'll be receiving it tomorrow. So far the 32D feels a bit too wide in the cups, making my sides a little uncomfortable. Hopefully the 30DD would feel better. I read that 30DD is the...
  20. kh2288

Just received my new bra today 32D! has minimal padding Also took some pictures to celebrate, this is about 1 week later than the previous pics posted =] noogled for about 1 hour and with swelling my bust measured 35" my right one (little mermaid bandaid) is bigger than my left, hopefully...