10 day progress

junebride

I have been using NB to even out asymmetry. I am 10 days in & have acheived a little swelling today. I think I have been overpumping, but finally have the hang of it.
What do you think? Pic on left is before... pic on right is after pumping.

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 393
to be quite frank, i dont know which breast is uneven and you are trying to even it out... on both pictures.. i dont see assymetry...

K

KittyKat

I don't either Tatiana. My good guess would be the left one, but the difference is miniscule. On the after picture, I do not see ANY difference whatsoever. I think you have really great foundation to start with and it looks like noogling is already working for you very well! Just keep it up and drink plenty <3

B

boobieswanted

My guess is that your trying to even the left to the right. If so, this is pretty normal most people breast are uneven especially the left is bigger than the right. Maybe cause the heart is there. I'm really unsure.

But good luck!

Brilaw

I think I see the asymetry - from the picture the right breast looks fuller and seems to be about a half an inch above the left. Your breasts are very similar to mine in that respect.

ommtan

Looking great what you have there! And though it would probably take more time before you get to the size you are aching to be with and true enough one that would let you do just that, it would be nice to see how things are going to roll out over your end. I hope that things would go better and one that would help you with it every single time.

Just continue with the whole process and that will surely give you the results that you want to have. But a great start and even bigger progress to come for you!

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
How do you feel you are getting on? I have just started with noogleberry this week and would love to hear about your experience as I am in the same boat as you. x