100 hour target

nicky88

Hi everyone, ive been pretty inconsistent with the NB, my bf brought it for me 2 christmas's ago and it started off well, me undertaking lots of research, buying supplements and generally very eager! of course life and excuses get in the way and i didnt carry on as i meant to. Anyway to cut a long story short, ive finally decided im definatly doing something about my boobs now or at least try as im still deeply unhappy (even though when i first started on my journey i was a small 34aa and now after losing a bit of weight i am a full 32a which i think is an improvement :/) ive been noogling over a month now with the occasional night off and averaging at an hour a day. Ive decided to set myself a target of a 100 hours and am hoping in that time i will become a full b, ive done 18 hours now and have noticed i dont seem to be swelling more than usual, think its because the cups dont allow me to swell anymore sideways if that makes sense! my bf has promised me he will buy me some large domes at 30 hours so not long! just thought i'd share with you all my lil journey and plan of action! will keep you posted if interested
xxx

0xducesax0

Wow! I love the idea. Sounds really cool. 100 hours of noogling (consistently) should increase your breast size by at least a cup size! And having the 100hr target makes it more interesting for you so you can do a countdown.

Keep us updated :)