11bhot noogleling diary!

missispo

Female
No children

I have been looking through the gallery picture (v.booby envious, I must say :D lol)Imagining when it will be my turn to show my progress, but I now I’m showing my progress for not the most positive reasons!lol while using the noogleberry it has come to my attention that one breast was smaller than the other! I have NEVER noticed until it I took pictures of my boobs before and after noogleing and it sticks out like a sore thumb!

I initially started the noogleberry system because I was tired of having my friends make fun of my small breasts (excluding me the smallest bra size in my close group of friends is a 36D) but now its because my breasts are uneven too-it doesn’t bother me because I LOVE the system but I just find it funny that I have another problem cause its typical me-nothing is ever straightforward!lol

My breast measurements before was 78cm but now after pumping for little over a month I am a comfortable 83cm! which I’m very happy about! I would like to be a full 34C but at the moment Im a 34B.

This first picture is before pumping last Saturday

The next one is after

The next image is after pumping today, but I forgot to take before pictures

And this is the swelling in one my favourite bras

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how I can even up my hideous breasts!! seriously I shocked how I never noticed how uneven they are!

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated!

Best Noogle wishes! ;D

11bhot

Attachments

• before n.jpg
    before n.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 331
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 323
  • next day after pump.jpg
    next day after pump.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 234
  • in bra.jpg
    in bra.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 258

Anastasia916

Photobucket isn't the best place to post your pics hun, they delete them and also people you know can find them. I would post them using the option on here, when you post your post click additional options then attach file. You can attach multiples but there is a limit per post, so you might have to post a few times to post all your pics.

As far as the uneven breasts, I believe EVERY female has this problem, you are not alone. Every female has one slightly bigger than the other, there are even women who have one that is a cup size smaller, so trust me it could be worse! Consider yourself lucky. How I have been helping mine, my right side is slightly smaller than my left, is I pump my right side more than the left and I use more pressure on the right than I do on the left. So far it is helping to even them out and make them grow the same size. They are still slightly different, but it's no longer visible. What I do, but you can do it whatever way you want, is I have a double pump system and I have an airlock on each individual dome, I have a T hose connected to my pump and the male end of the airlock is on each side of the top of the T. The female end of the airlock is on each dome, this way I can pump only one boob if I want or I can put different pressure in each dome. You don't have to do it this way, I just prefer it as it's simpler and easier to me. If you have a single system what you can do is if you have time to pump twice a day, one time a day pump both, then the other time only pump the smaller one. If you only pump once a day, you can do it where one day you pump only the smaller one and the next you pump both and alternate like that. If you have a double system, you can clamp off one side of the T hose thus making it where you can pump one side with more pressure, or making it where you can pump just the one side and not the other. Hope I'm making sense, and good luck!

Oh and like I was saying that every woman has one bigger than the other, this is true with everyone, everyone has one side bigger, longer, etc. than the other, one of your feet is slightly bigger than the other, one of your ears, etc. etc. etc. every male has one testicle bigger than the other lol. So this is normal, NO ONE is completely symmetrical.

that1spaztichik

Yeah, I saw your pics before crap-o-bucket ate them, lol. Looking good! Yes, do what Anastasia said, upload your pics directly to the noogleberry site. Good luck noogling, I can't wait to get mine and join you gals!

immabe

Omygoodness!
Don't listen to your friends, you have really nice breasts I am envious over yours and all the girls who have B's or above and at least you have something!!! You are a B, I would love to be a 34B.
*Sighs*

that1spaztichik

yeah I'm gonna second that. I myself am a 34B, but I feel like yours are so much fuller than mine! They look great! And tan, lol. I'm white white white... ;)

Anastasia916

I agree with the others, you look great. They definitely look bigger than a 34B, they look like a 34C at least because of the fullness. I'm a 32C, I can wear a 34B and it fits, but the fit of a 32C is just better. And yours look bigger than mine. Be proud hun, some women go get implants to get the size and shape you have.

cleo

Welcome 11bhot and I agree with the others, you have lovely boobs, I'm a 34B also and I would quit NBE right now if mine looked as big as yours, seriously I would even say you looked a 34D!! Also I have one bigger than the other and like Anastasia said most women have so don't stress over it.

missispo

Thank you so much for the comments! If u could see the smile on my face! I just had a very stressful day cause of exams and just hearing such great compliments made my day :) These pictures make my boobs look bigger than they are, I don't fill a 34c but I hope to fill one. I have tried pumping my left breast (smaller one) as anastasia suggested- an hour more and it JUST looks even.

I have to say anastasia that u r very considerate because u have so much knowledge and ur happy to advice others, wen I was considering doing NBE and I was doing research on boards such as breastnexus ur always 1 that gives very informative advice and I just wanted to say thank you in advance cause I will probably need ur informative advice as well!

Anastasia916

Funny that you say your pics make you look bigger than you are, mine make me look smaller I think, but eh, I know they are bigger so that's all that matters. I'm glad the pumping the smaller side more is helping, like I said mine were different sizes too and now they are permanently more even, they are not perfectly even, I can still tell some, but only I can tell, and it's so slight it can't be seen, you have to grab them lol. So yep NB is wonderful for evening out breasts, don't ya just love it? :D

Oh and glad I can be some help, just trying to pay it forward. When I first started on the forums everyone was so nice to me and gave me great advice, so just trying to help others as I was helped. Soon you'll have experience and be able to give others advice ;D

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!