19th day

E

Emelinda

Hi girls, how are you doing?
I haven't been posting pics because it's getting a little more painful to pump so my boobs are still the same that in the 6th day, or so I think.
My nipples and areolas are getting bigger too, but not ugly, they fit perfect to my new breast.
The only problem is that my nipples are very sensitive and they hurt when I touch them.
Anyway I'm really pleased with my results so far, boobs are softer, bigger and my boy says that it's wonderful to see how them are starting to fill his big hands;););)
I retain swelling very well, I was afraid to lose everything because now I have to pump with less suction and for less time, but I'm doing great!
Hoping to hear from you, kisses and BREAST WISHES!!!
EMELINDA

J

jenjen

thanks for sharing your update. Can you let us know your overall progress? thanks.

waiting for my NB ...

T

tiffany81

hi emmi! how long do you pump in order to keep sweelling after? i only pump for 20 minutes a day and i dont get any swelling. let me know what you do and maybe i can copy your technique. i have no boobies and want the slightest growth, even just an inch. thanks and congrats on your successes with nb.

T

tweety21ca

I was sick a couple days and barely ate...I'm not sure how much weight I lost - at least an inch on my waist and a half inch on my chest :( But after pumping when I got better my chest was right back at 36".

I'm trying to pump more than once per day. It's hard because I get tired and don't feel like wearing the domes. But I know that is the only way I'm going to see a difference. I'm using it for the third time today, and I worked all day too!

I wear in the morning for sure about an hour, than this afternoon after work for 1/2, and before bed for 1/2 hour and counting now.

K

kultzu

Hi Tiffany,

How long have you been using the NB ? Perhaps you may increase your pump time , until 30 mins for example (if possible with your schedule). Consistent pumping routine is very important when start to use the system ,too. I found that it worked to for the first couple of months.

Kultzu

E

Emelinda

I agree with tweety and kultzu.
Maybe 20 min x day isn't enough to retain swelling after in the short run.
My routine is a bit different, I try to pump 30 min x 3 a day and I'm seeing good results.
Last night I was able to put on the medium cup after 30 min with the small, but the position I was in was too uncomfortable.
Try to pump the more you can and in no time you'll see result!
Kisses and hugs!

Emelinda

T

tiffany81

THANX TO EVERYONE. THE BAD THING IS I DONT PUMP ON THE WEEKENDS BECAUSE MY HUBBY DOESNT KNOW I HAVE IT. I WILL TRY TO PUMP MORE THROUGH OUT THE DAY AND MAYBE GO AHEAD AND TELL HIM. ANYWAY THANK AGAIN.

K

kultzu

Actually , my hubby doesn't know about it either ;D.

I just got lucky to have own time for about half an hour a day just before going to bed. Excuse to watch my favourite programs always work :D.

Kultzu