Advice from long-term users?

Anniek

Hi all,

I have not yet ordered a noogleberry but I intend to very soon, having looked at all the great pics/testimonies etc on this forum I am incredibly opptimistic but have a few questions that I'd like to ask all the veterens out there,

Firstly, I'm a bit worried about the shape I'll get. Will the enlargement look like implants, I mean, will my chest look flat with two big balloons attached (lol)? Or will they look more natural?

Secondly, are there really no long-term effects? Do the breasts you 'grow' (for want of a better word) become indistinguishable from normal breasts or do they sag or age faster? Is there any scarring/lasting rashes etc?

Sorry to ask so many questions at once but I'm looking foreward to finally having a decent chest and I want to know this method will give me that without any horrible side effects!

Thank you!

sandy111

I have been using NG for 2.5 months so i would share my experience with it.Personally i like the shape it gives you when swollen.For me there is nothing permanent yet as for shape.It is full on tops and round but not as a boob job shape,it's very natural.You'll be pleased.After all it is your actual breasts and not some sort of bags in them.As for sagging and all that i don't think they will sag.It is a slow progress and everything happens at it's own time.You are not pressuring your breasts to grow over night so everything looks and feels natural.
There are no complications with NG that are serious if you take care.I had a little bit of a rash when i first used it but it was because i didn't use enough lotion.Using lotion/oils is important since it helps reduce the red marks from noogling.I hope i was helpful with some info.And sure others will give more information about their experience.Good luck

Anniek

Thanks Sandy,
Another question I have (which isn't as serious) is about the packaging that the noogleberry comes in; I still live at home and it will be incredibly embarrasing if a box turns up that shouts 'I've got tiny boobs!'. My little sisters would have a field day teasing me about it!

Aspasia

Anniek-

It arrives in a plain box. If you live outside of the UK, the customs ticket on the box says "toy" and not "breast pump". Nobody will know what it is. Very discreet, no embarassment. :)

Jen

Anastasia916

I'm from the US and currently stationed in Cuba and it didn't say "toy" on the box as far as I remember lol. Yes it comes discreetly, no one at the post office here suspected anything, or my hubby would have heard it at work! As far as sagginess, pfft it has helped what sagginess I had! And I been noogling 10 to 11 months. I have taken breaks here and there and never noticed any sagginess due to noogling. As far as the shape it looks natural, not fake, because it is natural! Vacuum therapy has been proven scientifically to grow real cells over time of it being done. It's not growing 2 cup sizes in a week, it takes time, so it is gradual and looks natural. Now with a push up bra on that I have grown since using, I have been asked if I had breast implants lol my cousin was asking me what surgeon I went to cause they looked so natural lol. This has improved my shape, I use to have a slope type shape due to breastfeeding, that is now filled in almost completely on the top and no one can tell now that I once had a slope ;) and I agree with the others as long as you do it right and are patient, you won't get any bruising or scarring, that happens when you overpump for a long period. Some get red dots when they overpump, but it's not a rash, it's something else, forget what it is lol, there is a name for it. But as long as you don't try to rush it you will be fine. Hope this helps and good luck!