Airlock Kit: Take It or Leave It?

sweetlyric

Hey Ladies. This is my first post in this forum; made my way here after finding "breast nexus." I thought I might try BO, but decided to give NB a shot first. I've just ordered my Medium Kit (Double?) yesterday.

I've been browsing through some forums and heard that it may be more effective to use the NB with an airlock it. What to you ladies think. I'm completely new to NBE, so I don't know a lot of the process and the how-tos and tricks (such as taping nipples down so they don't get larger).

Happy Growing

that1spaztichik

Honestly, I don't have one and I don't need it. I sit at my computer and watch TV while I noogle, all laying down, so I just re-pump as necessary. The girls who airlock usually want to detach the pump so they can do things while noogling, or they use them during the night to use noogleberry as a "brava" type pump system. It all depends on how you want to use your noogleberry :) You can always just get the system, and later on if you decide to get the airlocks, buy them later.

bonzaigirl

hi... i also don't use an airlock kit... what it is is basically what the word itself means.. it a device that locks in the air.. so you don't have to worry about the air going out... i have the basic set which are 2 domes ( i now use the large..before i use the medium cups) and the hand piece and the t-piece tube...that's about it...