Any luck with creams?

Maplesyrup

I was wondering if anyone has any luck with NBE creams? I've tried the gum, which is sporadic swelling - can't tell if its staying or not. Tried the straight PM, just gave me uber-sensitive nips and acne. And several brand name pills, all of which seem to give me the side effects not the benefits. I've tried everything for the suggested time, but its worth noting I have crohns (a digestive disease) and a cyst in one breast, so I like to be careful what I take. I'm finishing up my supply of gum right now, and am on Maca pretty much solid. Haven't noticed a specific increase from Maca, but it has helped balance my hormones, not to mention my mood, and has even decreased my cyst. ;D I am noticing a difference with my NB but my available time to noogle is so few and far between I would love to supplement it with an assist. Any luck ladies with a cream? Thanks in advance for your comments and help!

NoogleOn! 8)

Anastasia916

Unfortunately most commercial products are crap. Most do not contain the right mixtures or amounts of herbs needed for NBE. They feed on the insecurities of women to make a buck, sad but true. I've been fooled when I first started my NBE journey and started taking the crap too. The only commercial product I tried that worked was Zoft breast gum, I'm not sure what kind of gum you are using. But I took it for 6 months, I grew 2 inches in the first 2 months and I think the other 4 months made that permanent. After stopping I didn't lose the gains, I didn't have any bad side effects with it like I did with other stuff. As far as creams go they are just like supplements, you skin is like a sponge whatever you put on it goes into your body. So the creams would be just like taking a supplement. The reason why some think the creams work better than supplements is because it's said to go directly into the area and the bloodstream where as pills need to be digested and may not absorb all the way, nor go to the area needed. Also I think that people think creams work better because in using a cream you have to massage your breasts. If you are taking supplements and not massaging you won't get much results, period. Massage is essential to breast growth. But if you are getting negative side effects from herbs ingested I wouldn't use a cream with them, because they may not be good for you and a cream will give you the same effects. I would go with massaging 1 to 2 times a day (I massage for 15 min before I noogle). I just massage with cocoa butter lotion, nothing special. And glandular therapy NBE is a good option if your body isn't agreeing with herbs. I would suggest going to the breast nexus forum and researching the other NBE options besides herbs, which would be... glandular therapy, hypnotherapy, hydrotherapy, massage, etc. I am taking Bovine Ovary to be exact I take Ultra Breast which is a Bovine Ovary supplement. And I have had no bad side effects with it like I did with herbs and I am getting good results so far. http://www.breastnexus.com/ here is the link to the breast nexus forum. Hope this helps and good luck.

thabai

I make my own. Just get a normal cream and add fenugreek, fennel and whatever you like to it. I'd suggest putting something that smells lovely in it thought because it doesn't smell good lol

Maplesyrup

Thank you thabai, and anastasia - great responses. And yes it is Zoft I am using. Makes sense with the herbs still being an issue no matter what form. And my only concern with BO is my cyst, I have to very careful how much estrogen I expose myself to, whether phyto or not. I will def add in the massage and see if that helps..I tried but have not been regular with it so Im going to try to make it routine. Wish me luck ladies, and to you the same!

Anastasia916

Yea if you make your own "boobie batter" aka breast lotion/cream with herb extracts, I would recommend adding lavender oil or peppermint oil in as well to mask the smell like Thabai said. As far as massaging goes there are some good techniques for it over on the breast nexus forum, or I found this site, I'm going to try out their massage techniques I like to mix it up a bit. http://top-freebeauty-tips.blogspot.com/2008/09/message-for-breast-enlargement.html this is the site. And as far as messing with hormones, from my personal experience herbs messed with mine alot more than BO did. Herbs even messed with my sex drive. I would consult a doctor to be extra careful. And as far as zoft goes you have to be consistent with it, I got off all caffeine while taking it, they say you don't have to with zoft but I did anyway to be sure. I took 2 pieces per day the first 2 months or so then ramped up to 4 pieces, then finally 6 per day by the end of it. I took it a total of 6 months. And as I said massage is essential in NBE, period. Herbs just can't work by themselves. How long have you been doing zoft? How many pieces per day?

sarahwr

Hi
After about 6 months of taking herbs i.e. FG, SP, WY and Red Clover Blossom I am now taking PM capsules. It has been 3 weeks now but I can't say whether there has been any growth however it is early days.
I am using a cream which was sent to me, I think as a sample.
It was also suggested I should use peppermint oil on my arms and legs as an aid to growth.
Can you tell me please whether this is likely to help and why?
Thanks,

Anastasia916

How would rubbing it on your arms and legs effect your breasts? That just sounds like nonsense to me. I have NEVER heard of that lol and I've done tons of research on NBE all over plenty of different forums and such. The only reason I say to put the peppermint oil or lavender oil (whichever scent you prefer) in the booby lotion when putting herbal extracts into it is because the extracts stink really bad and that's to mask the odor, the peppermint oil has nothing to do with NBE.

sarahwr

Many thanks for your reply.

I'll give the peppermint oil a miss and concentrate on just taking the capsules and applying the cream until it is used up.

It is early days so I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I do have some identifiable growth in due course.

Regards

Maplesyrup

I've been doing Zoft for about a month, at 6 pieces a day. Just picked me up some cocoa butter, man I love this stuff! ;D

Anastasia916

WHOA at the 6 pieces per day right off the bat! LOL but hey if it's working for you go for it! I only took 2 pieces per day my first 2 months, then ramped up to 4 a day for my 3rd and 4th month, then my 5th and 6th was 6 pieces per day. How is it working for you so far?

sarahwr

Hi.

I am continuing to take PM; 4 capsules per day, 2 before breakfast and 2 before going to sleep. It has been about 5 weeks now. I used up the sample of cream. I am also taking WY.

Whether there has been any change I don't know. I do have tender nipples and ceased using my NB when I began to experience this tenderness.

I do occasionally have some unusual feelings in my chest and I can tell I have more flesh between my outer chest and under the tops of my arms.

Don't forget for those who don't know I am a biological male.

If anyone can offer information to help my progress it would welcomed.

Anastasia916

sarah, your nipples are probably tender because they are growing, remember when a biological male grows boobs he must go through the same changes females do, we have more sensitive nipples than males do, and after a while yours will become sensitive. Also in growing boobs from a flat chest, your nipples grow also, this is a good thing, you will end up with more feminine nipples to match the breasts. You might want to go over to the breastnexus forum and see the transformation that Cheryl (a born male) made with NB and other NBE. He went from a male figure to a female one by natural means. She even grew hips and a butt! But yea, her nipples changed to be like a females, so I think this tenderness you were experiencing is a good thing. I'm a female and when I have growth spurts, right before my nipples become itchy, more sensitive than usual, I get pains, soreness, tingles, etc. from within the breasts, and sometimes the breast skin can itch. These are all signs of growing so they are good.

sarahwr

Hi Anastasia916.

Many thanks for your reply.

I have followed Cheryl1989 however I understand there is a hormone imbalance involved which has helped.

Cheryl1989 cannot be considered as atypical male wanting to grow breasts.

JoanCD would probably be a better roll model.

I appreciate the information about nipple sensitivity and your comments give me encouragement.

I shall continue with my capsules for the future and see what developes:)

secret

i'm on breast success pills, and cream,
I havnt really seen big changes yet cause i'm only on it for about 2 weeks and half.
But i do feel alot firmer, and i asked my family doctor she said it might be the cream.