Any New Lip Pump Updates?

Ex

Good Afternoon,

I am hoping to find out if there are any updates on lip pump use? Permanent results? Still using or did it fall by the wayside?

I ordered the Luscious Lips pump when I ordered my breast system. I have tried all sorts of lip plumper treatments and gloss. I only found one that worked, but at $25/month, I figured I'd try the pump.

Thanks for any info! ;D

K

KittyKat

I tried it! I purchased the one from noogleberry.
My lips are already full, so when I pumped my lips, they would turn HUUUGE. After the conditioning period, I'd pump them for something like 2 minutes. The plump effect did not stick for longer than 5 minutes tops and eventually, the pump fell apart after about 2 months of irregular usage. That's my personal experience! It does what it's supposed to do, just not for long in my case.

Ex

Thank you for your input! Hopefully my pump will last longer, or I will try the jolie one. I don't want huge lips, and I don't have full lips. Thanks.

Ex

Cinnamon oil works well and so does peppermint. My Luscious Lips pump broke the other night :mad:. Can't say how well it worked since I didn't even get through the conditioning phase. Got to use it for 11 days. Not impressed. Guess I will try the other one, now.

chriss

(.Y.)
Hmm... Mine also fell apart after a month or so. I love the Noogleberry and the quality!!!, but the Lip Pump is for me a bit of a disappointment. (well first i thought it was just me, but if there are more with the same problem..) But off course I hope youre pump is lasting longer :D!

chriss

(.Y.)
tatiana673 said:
have you contacted Lucy? the breast pumps have guarantee, so i think that so do the limp pumps?

Yea I think there is a guarantee.. But I didn't contact Lucy, don't know why. I was very busy then, but that's not a good excuse.
And now I want to have permanent makeup for my lips. That way I gonna make my lips "bigger" and that's also permanent (= for a few years). ^^
Hope that someone hes results with the lip pump? :)

K

KittyKat

Hey! I think permanent makeup is a great idea. My mom will have it done on her lips soon while I have my eyebrows done. As for the lip pump, I think it can provide great results with consistency. I mean permanent results. You just need one of better quality. I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't think the NB one is cutting it. But then again, it's a very well priced product, so I suppose buying a new one every few months is a viable option. I was looking at another lip pump lately though which is rather pricey, but I think I'm going to give it a go. It looks like this lip pump, but it has a pump separately so it's much less likely to break the way the NB lip pump did.

http://www.lipplumpingshop.com/

chriss

(.Y.)
kat90 said:
Hey! I think permanent makeup is a great idea. My mom will have it done on her lips soon while I have my eyebrows done. As for the lip pump, I think it can provide great results with consistency. I mean permanent results. You just need one of better quality. I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't think the NB one is cutting it. But then again, it's a very well priced product, so I suppose buying a new one every few months is a viable option. I was looking at another lip pump lately though which is rather pricey, but I think I'm going to give it a go. It looks like this lip pump, but it has a pump separately so it's much less likely to break the way the NB lip pump did.

http://www.lipplumpingshop.com/

Tnx for the reply! I'm sorry I never answered or someting! I never looked until today in this thread! I'm curious how the permanent makeup will look on youre mom, how her lips look like, and ofcourse I also want to know how it looks on you :) Please share it! I hope you and youre mom will look great!

Well I still think about it to buy a new lippump. But if I do, I never buy the NB one again.
I'm dubious if I still want the permanent make up or a (good quality) lippump. I just love the idea of natural big lips. I just don't like fake haha. That's why I want bigger breast with the Noogleberry. It's still 'natural' ^^ Or as close to natural.
Permanent makeup is, in my opinion, a good way for self-improvement, but still not completely natural. Hahaha i hope you get me. I wanna look beautiful from the moment I wake up ;) So I'm still think about the lippump, because maybe after a long time it's permanent, just like the NB. Do you think it's permanent after a while? :)
And thanks for the Lippump link! I will look at it