Anyone taking pills too?

L

Louise1982

Are any of the girls who are getting good results here using herbs or bovine ovary or any other dietary supplements / massage / exercises / hypnosis etc?

S

s4mmi1986

im taking breast skulpter herbal pills, only been 3days on the pills and today is my 2nd with the noogleberry so i cant realy say if im getting good results yet

F

frostedmint06

I"ve just started with this system and have already seen results. I've also been using herbs/dietary supplements/massage/hypnosis etc since mid August and have had results from that and plan on continuing. This is just my opinion but I think that the more localized the attention (on the breasts) the better. Sometimes I wonder if the herbs etc know what they are supposed to do . I know that sounds silly but that maybe that's why massage and/or systems like this have been successful for people.

65hulagirl

I've been on Bountiful Breast for almost 5 months with no results. Last month they had me increase my dosage from 2 pills a day to 4 pills a day. Still nothing. I've been reading about great results with Wonderup. Am considering giving it a try. I think it's safe to say after 5 months that Bovine Ovary method will not work for me. Maybe I'll respond better to herbs. Does anybody have any advice on that? The two products I am considering are Wondrup and Natureday. Does anyone know if one works better then the other?

F

frostedmint06

I also tried Bountiful Breast (for 9 months) and had zero results. I did everything that I was supposed to do- took my temperature, the protein shakes, L-tyrosine etc and still nothing. I have heard very good things about both Wonderup and Natureday although I haven't taken these myself. If you are interested in getting more information on them and other things check out http://www.natrural-breast-forum.netoutlook.co.uk/. It has tons of info on everything to do with natural breast enlargement. Good luck!

L

Louise1982

I personally went for Wonderup, I think it's still 50:50 as to whether you get growth but you can improve your chances by eating a lot of protein, taking protein shakes, drinking lots of water, having omega oil supplements, doing a lot of massage - do it very hard! You can buy breast enhancing creams to massage with but I think the general opinion is that's it's the massage rather than the cream that helps so only buy the cream if cost is no issue. Your chances are worse if you have hormonal problems, are very skinny (BMI less than 19) or everyone in your family is very small chested. You should do better if you used to be fat / have lost boobs through breastfeeding. I chose wonderup over naturesday because I was worried about weight gain / cellulite with saw palmetto in naturesday. Also for wonderup you need to take 2 tablets 3x daily, they're small and I've always had trouble swallowing tablets but these are fine (possibly because I'm very motivated!). Naturesday you can use either pills or liquid. The liquid is supposed to be more successful but tastes absolutely disgusting (not tried it myself but that's what everyine else thinks). There is a post about this on Eve's forum a few weeks ago. If you look at the link in the post above and down the bottom go back a few pages. For either one some lucky people notice a difference after one month but most people it's more like 3-6 and I'd say give it 6-12 before saying it definitely won't work. You get a small saving by buying a lot at once so get a one month's supply first to check it agrees with you (some people have reported bloating / weight gain with either one) then if you're ok get six months next time and finish that before changing to something else.

G

Hi everyone,
I actually posted negative comments about breast pills, as i had tried taking herbs and got spots and mood swings. I am trying them again, as i think it may have been down to me overdoing them. I have bought a breast kit of individual herbs, as these are the main individual herbs meant to stimulate breast growth and they have no fillers like some pills have. I have also read that some breast formulas pills have loads of herbs, but not enough of the individual herbs to make a difference. Maybe if i am stimulating growth from the inside and outside (with NB) if will increase results. However, if i get any symptoms like i did before, i will stop taking the pills. I have also bought some natural progesterone cream, as if your body needs a balance of estrogen and progesterone, otherwise you can get estrogen dominance (its called something like that), which is not good for your health. I may get some advice on using it though, as i'm still concerned with whether messing with estrogen levels can cause breast cancer, although research has shown that these herbs can reduce that risk (whether this is individually or not, i'm not sure).
Anyway,
Happy pumping

F

frostedmint06

Hi Keeby,

Did you get that email I sent you ? I had some trouble sending it so I was wondering if you got it or not. Good luck with the herbs and the cream.

N

Natale69

Hi Louise,

I've tried several different products (herbal) with NO results. In fact, my last experience was so wonderful that when I stumbled on this site. I did not even bother to attempt to use the 100% money back guarantee! You know the guarantee, there are so many requirements that maybe 1 person in a 1,000 meets them. The last one was a breast pump, herbal supplements liquid and pills a bar of breast soap, and a cream. The breast cup developed cracks nd the pump broke after about 10 days. The rest of it I used as directed for 6 months with nothing!

I got my NB dual cups system and I saw results with regular use. I am older than most here (probably everyone :mad: ), but let's not go there. I use my NB as an exercise program just as a weight lifter would with weight lifting equipment and love what I have accomplished. I've posted previously what my exercise program consists of, however, if anyone is curious let me know and I'll be happy to repost.

With that said, I feel that there is something out there that can produce help in addition to the NB system and am researching more. I've gotten a few tips passed on to me by another member as well as a site that I discovered on my own. Without my own experiences with regards to those sites I cannot recommend what I've found. When/ if I do decide to try one of them and of course, cost is very important to me, I'll be happy to report any results. To be fair to NB only if Lucy has no objection to my sharing that product info (URL or name). I suspect she loves giving out the name because with my own experience this is the only site whereI've gotten everything I needed and always everything as promised. From the sale all the way up to and including first class customer support! It is very comforting to feel that whenever I contact NB with any issue I always feel like I am their ONLY customer! That type of customer service is really unheard of these days if you know what I mean. I hope that helps and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Regads,
Natale