ARWEN'S PICTURES

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hiya, I've sorted out a new web hosting account so here is the link to my pics!!

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t42/mia_white_1987/example.jpg

Please bear in mind this is over a month old now (I last posted on here on 14th march) so I have filled out the C cups a bit more now! I will make up some new photo's as soon as i have the time! Hope this is helpful to those of you considering purchasing the noogleberry system.

T

tweety21ca

Arwen, has anyone you know noticed the dramatic difference or said anything?

A

Arwen

My ex-boyfriend who I was with at the time noticed. I hadn't told him anything about the noogleberry system or my attempts to make my breasts larger so it wasn't even like he was just saying it to agree with it working!

T

tweety21ca

Awesome - someone noticing the difference is the best proof!

M

mel

Hi Arwen great results,you were definitely an inspiration to me purchasing the NB, What size are you now and how often do you pump(if at all)
TIA

Mel

A

Arwen

Hi Mel,

To be honest I don't pump as much as I did. I started uni in September and have been so busy, plus I have a boyfriend now and we spend most of our time together. He doesn't know anything about my noogleberry life! He has lectures on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings so that's when I take time to pump.

Because of the reasons above I'm now a B cup (still an improvement from my original A). However, in the past few weeks, after returning to the forum after months of not visiting, and seeing other peoples results and words of encouragement, I have started pumping more regularly. Instead of 10 minutes per breast as I was doing every Wednesday and Tuesday morning, I'm now doing 30 mins per breast, on these days. I have now hidden my noogleberry in the laundry basket and when I go and get a shower, when my boyfriends about, I pump straight after I've got out. I've only just started (in the past week) but at the moment this can only be 5 minutes per breast or he may get suspicious as to what the hell I am doing!!!

My breasts fill the large dome when I pump, so although they are re-gaining size, there's not much room for improvement. As soon The XL domes have been manufactured and I have purchased one, I will report my progress more as I'm pretty sure size will improve significantly. I will probs also get some of the pad things to go on the base of the large domes once available as this will give me a bit of extra room.

On the whole I am really determined to return to a C cup and have the motivation to do it! I'm glad I inspired you to get the noogleberry system. It really is the best thing for breast enlargement I have come across and the results are there as long as time is commited for it!! ;D

J

jenjen

Arwen,
Thanks for your update. It's good to be reminded that we are all making a long-term commitment here. By the way, maybe you could tell your bf what you're up to, just to make life easier for you. Especially since if you end up together long term, he's bound to find out by accident sooner or later. (What if he surprises you and does the laundry!! :eek: ) thanks again.

jenjen

M

mel

Thanks for the reply Arwen and you are right B from A is a great achievement!!!!
i know you will be a C (if not D cup ) when you get ur XL cup!!! As for having to keep the NB a secret i feel for you how frustrating it must be when your trying to pump 5 mins here and there! I hope you manage to steal a little more "you" time to continue your journer to a fuller bosom!!!!

Breast wishes!!

Mel :D

A

Arwen

Hehe yeah, thanks! I'll give abd update as soon as I ind out!

In response to jenjen, I have thought about telling my bf, but don't really know how...plus I'm worried about what he'd thnk to it!!

A

alexis

hello there!i'm a newbie in this forum..i'm really convinced to buy the NB maybe next month(when i get my payslip) after seeing ur results and other ppl's result, but i need to ask though, are u using the double system or the single system pump?cuz i'm just a 29 inch and half around my bust.
thanks alot!n congrats on ur growth!

A

Arwen

Hiya. at the moment I'm using the single system as I'm not wide enough to fit both cups on at the same time. it does take longer, and can be a bit frustrating sometimes, but it is well worth it. I do have the double system and will probs start using it once I'm a bit fuller, as both cups will probs be able to stay on when it gets to that stage.

Depending on your budget, you could always buy the double system as it can easily be converted into a single system if need be. Also, once you begin to grow in size, you can then try the double system as over time, even though the width of your body will stay the same, the size of your breasts may allow for the cups to stay on together.

Hope this helps

K

kwan22

Hello there,

I am completely new to this forum, I have size 34A breasts-when in a padded bra, am really not happy when my bf sees me naked. Therefore I have tried 2 different breast enlargement pills, the first one Voluptuo- it DIDN'T work and now I'm using superbust, there is a slight difference, but hardly noticeable.

So I have read this forum and seen the photos, and have decided to buy Noogleberry in some hope that this may work. I have toiled with the idea of the macrolane injections, but I really cannot afford it! And breast implants are definitely a no-no for me, I don't want to be fake, if you get what I mean!

But looking at Arwen's pictures, I'm gaining hope in the Noogleberry! But from also hearing about the 'deflation' I'm not too sure if it's going to work for me permanently??? That's my only worry. so i'm a little skeptical.. :-\

Anyway i shall keep you undated as soon as I recieve my noogleberry!

Kwan22

S

sweettart6671

Hey kwan22! You have come to the right place!! This deflation that you speak of-I guess that is one way of looking at it, but over time that decreases, and you retain more and more of what you gain when you pump. Its like everyday adding the tiniest amount of water to a glass, after time you'll have a full glass!! (Now the time on that is different for every woman on here, for some its 5 months and others its a year) But either way keep at it and you will see a increase. I believe it is Philli who it took years for her to get to where she is. You should ask her any questions about her experience. Anyway, keep us up to date and just holler if you need some help ;)

K

kwan22

Hey Sweettart6671!

Thank you for your words of encouragement! I really appreciate it! And yes you are right, I suppose it will be different for every body, the best thing is just to try it!! :)

I haven't received my noogleberry yet, hopefully by Monday?! I will let you know how it goes, and will post some 'before and after' pics!

I will definitely be asking for advice!!

Take care!

x x ;D